Re: Cci candle? Help me

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:03 am Hi everyone, can any of you give me the CCI candlestick indicator? Good trading
there is many versions of cci candle in our cci thread u can't search? they are there in plain sight I cannot link them as I am not on pc right now but plz search or flick thru the cci thread.......... :eh:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 am I'm sorry but I did not find it in the forum .. You think I'm so lazy I do not look, I've been looking for some days ..
At least post your query within cci thread
if possible with illustration picture/s
for to better guess and understand your query
FS is discouraging orphan threads that are and will never visited in future by mostly traders so all efforts gone useless
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 am I'm sorry but I did not find it in the forum .. You think I'm so lazy I do not look, I've been looking for some days ..
looking for some days?? this is the thread u should be looking in viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418784 have a look thru it
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Moey has given you a good starting point. Please try and spend time and browse through the forum and search. Even typing a simple Google search cci candles site:forex-station.com brings up the exact results you are looking for.

Thread closed.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Themilliondollar
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance