Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

SydneyFox wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:13 pm
thiru wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:20 pm
Dynamic Cycle Explorer

Dear mrtools,

this I believe is one of the old indicators and internally uses tma for calculation. having played with it for a few days, I believe if we can get the period right, it has great potentials.

Can you please give a fresh makeover for this indicator if it makes sense?
1. All prices
2. All averages (33+)
3. Arrows and alerts.

I like this particular version because of slope colouring. even though it uses tma for calculation the repainting effect is much less from my observation.

thank you very much

2018-09-18 21_17_14-EURUSD,H1.png

I have added this indicator to a daily chart however have found that not only the current day but previous days indicator readings change. I assume this is repainting? Is this indicator available in a version that doesn't repaint?

Dynamic_Cycle_Explorer_1.0.mq4
I'm not sure could you post the indicator, can't remember exactly how it was coded.

RplusT wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:59 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:04 am

mrtools, I'm jut wondering whether it would be possible to call up the ATR Range from a Range calculator automatically so the period would not have to be adjusted manually. By following the Average Daily Range or 5, 10, 20 Days (as per choice), this channel gives actually a very good guide line.

ATR Range Cal.JPG
I think there are some versions of Keltner bands that were made to do that or something similar will post it when I find one.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:34 pm
appsoluxions wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Please make the MTF version(of 'step - vhf - adaptive vma(alerts + arrows)') MrTools. I am looking for the same.
Thanks.
Added mtf.
Thanks MrTools, much appreciated. :thumbup:

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:34 pm
appsoluxions wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Please make the MTF version(of 'step - vhf - adaptive vma(alerts + arrows)') MrTools. I am looking for the same.
Thanks.
Added mtf.
thanks mrtools for your incredible work...many thanks

Hello!

Could anybody modify the attached indicator made by mladen so it will show current server time, in a non-lag way, please?

I can replace "time + alertstate" with "TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_SECONDS)" in the line #218, but it becomes lagging.
Attachments
0 - iclock mod - 2a.mq4
(10.03 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Botan626 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 am
Hello!

Could anybody modify the attached indicator made by mladen so it will show current server time, in a non-lag way, please?

I can replace "time + alertstate" with "TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_SECONDS)" in the line #218, but it becomes lagging.
Is the bar timer working for you?