Re: Triangular moving average ...

PREETHI wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:14 pm
This indicator is consuming a lot of CPU.Kindly help me.tma centered bands 2.03 mtf.mq4
I think this is a good issue to bring up
- I am noticing issues related to using multiple instances of TMA Centered Bands on charts

Correct me if I am wrong - but I think (FastLineTMA) is a candidate - since it has:
(1) "MoveEndPointEveryTick" &
(2) "MaxBarsBack"
setting (1) to false (default)
and setting (2) to a number lower that default (5000) say 2000
- aims to save CPU power... but not sure- correct me if I am wrong

I am using a color coded Multi-TMA Band scheme - displaying up to 4 relevant timeframes on templates
- so getting word on what is therecommended best from CPU point of view would be appreciated

I do sort of like FastLineTMA above others - since it has an alert on the change/reversal of slope
....thank mLaden for being the brainchild of this great indicator

cheers,
john
(jsw_nz)

hi mrtools.kindly add alert to this indicator
TMA centered bands.ex4
(34.86 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
பணமாக மாற்ற முடியாத எந்த திறமையும் மனிதனால் மதிக்கப்படுவதில்லை.No other skill except the money earning skill is respected by human beings

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:23 pm
This is the TMA centered bands indicator using an adaptive atr in the bands calculation. The adaptive comes from Perry Kaufman's Efficiency Ratio to calculate adaptive true range.
mr.tools
does this bands repaint or not... ??

sal wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:46 am
mrtools wrote:
This is the TMA centered bands indicator using an adaptive atr in the bands calculation. The adaptive comes from Perry Kaufman's Efficiency Ratio to calculate adaptive true range.
mr.tools
recalculating indicator
பணமாக மாற்ற முடியாத எந்த திறமையும் மனிதனால் மதிக்கப்படுவதில்லை.No other skill except the money earning skill is respected by human beings

sal wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:46 am
mrtools wrote:
mr.tools
All Tma Centered recalculate/repaint

mrtools wrote:
mrtools, could you please add 2 more deviations to these bands. Thank you!

RplusT wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 pm
mrtools wrote:
mrtools, could you please add 2 more deviations to these bands. Thank you!
Added 2 more deviations.
t centered x2.png
TMA_centered_bands (mtf).ex4
(40.3 KiB) Downloaded 248 times