Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:08 am 2019 strategy rev.01
modified channel with new non repaint channel with arrow reversal signal
arrow same as posted earlier 2019 strategy.
Hi Sal,
Just checked this new strategy, and i see we get problem when trend coming in, like yesterday in eurusd market.
many wrong entry we got.
so when i compare to the original first one 2019 template you share, i think that one better than the new one.
How about your opinon Sal?
Best Regards,
Shin

new reversal strategy for 5min expiry 1min TF

indicator : ICHIMOKU Indicator - Period 26 or 9 or both can be used as signal
Nice value chart : std. OB/OS confirmation of pa bar (close price)
Half trend channel
QQEnew indicator
rule
ichomoku period (any) and PA bar breaks half trend channel and nice value chart confirmed OS/OB - next bar can open trade
Additional signal confrimation:
to reconfrim the signal, i use QQE new indicator arrow to open trade.
Note;- the arrow must appear in 1st or 2nd bar after confried the rule. (see snap)
try in demo and study..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

shinnosuke88 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi Sal,
Just checked this new strategy, and i see we get problem when trend coming in, like yesterday in eurusd market.
many wrong entry we got.
so when i compare to the original first one 2019 template you share, i think that one better than the new one.
How about your opinon Sal?
Best Regards,
Shin
test in demo ... as i posted earlier... each stratgey and idndicator will not works the whole days...
check daily the stratgey is match with the market for few hours back and start trade. if not dont trade the whole day. enjoy and try in next day... endless days and markets... patient is the teacher for the winner.. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm new reversal strategy for 5min expiry 1min TF

indicator : ICHIMOKU Indicator - Period 26 or 9 or both can be used as signal
Nice value chart : std. OB/OS confirmation of pa bar (close price)
Half trend channel
QQEnew indicator
rule
ichomoku period (any) and PA bar breaks half trend channel and nice value chart confirmed OS/OB - next bar can open trade
Additional signal confrimation:
to reconfrim the signal, i use QQE new indicator arrow to open trade.
Note;- the arrow must appear in 1st or 2nd bar after confried the rule. (see snap)
try in demo and study..
Hi Sal,
Are we entering the market next candle after the QQE arrow appear?
or jump in right the way when the QQE arrow appear?

sal wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:39 pm 2019 UPDATED STRATGEY RELEASED
with NON REPAINT SYSTEM :) 2019_SAL_ Strategy
TRY in demo and get the idea when the open trade start.... :) enjoy and good luck in 2019..
pls. post your suggestions for this new strategy...
I also like that one most. You may use zero lag ma on attached indicator with atr-bands (is non-repainting). Maybe we have some day a newer averages version with non-fixed pip bands again. I never understood, why volatility based bands were removed. QQE is on color none and only used as dot. Why do you prefer this as alert and not a newer smoothed hull?
I would not trade a system that only works sometimes. Use pairs that are not ranging on higher timeframes.

Prefer trading after UK or US open on M1 or M5 and avoid asian session or even when europe is closed. Watch the last moves and think that this volatility will stay the next minutes. Don't trade before and after big news.