Community Project

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Community Project

I love that Jurik bands, look how nicely it shows trend, short term trend. Mr Tools I guess.
m1.png

I was testing that Jurik Keltner yesterday live tiny amounts, strange feeling, but somehow I knew that I could trust that indi when I was watching history charts. maybe best indi what I have seen. Almost stand-alone indi. Christmas gift gave me money :)
Edit. Don`t mind that green arrow, it is just personal analysis, up but mixed info, so no trades today
USDCADM1.png

friend4you wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:09 am
I never thought, that someone could think I'm a poser, because I'm older and trading longer (does not mean better) and I never heard from traders that leave Europe because of traders benefits like taxes (maybe he meant brokers), but please let's stay positive and on the project and post your system suggestions.

The board does not benefit from personal stuff and I won't react any more on emotions out of the context of the thread.
A poser? Noone thinks you are a poser. You know some theory but you write in the same breath that you didn't apply it. As your or FBI's charts this project has absolutely no structure. Adding more random stuff won't change anything. This thread will be as chaotic as your charts - good stuff and no imagination how to use it properly. Maybe your issue is that you don't read what is there, texts and charts, but you interpret and maybe wish more than there really is. Cyprus is in the EU and no, I don't mean the broker (that even doesn't make sense).

BTW, all successful traders (and successful guys in any other business) left their comfort zone. Just to stay positive won't help you at all. You have to tear down your castle in the air and start to think like a professional. How, I already wrote at page 3, it's part of the mind set. The other option is to stay positive and do what you call trading happily again more 20 years, but never understand it (no, the chart isn't chaotic at all). Meanwhile you see some idiots like me earn a lot of money - but hey, don't be jealous and stay happy. Part of the mind set is also not to believe everything what others say and write (then you build your comfort zone and switch back in bad habits). You'd be astonished what is possible if you left your comfort zone and it's pretty awesome outside. It's like day and night.

I don't want to sound as Tony Robbins, but all begins (or ends) with your mind set. You can play with thousands of indis, when you have the wrong mind set, you'll never be successful.

I'm out of the vault. I prefer the day and the sunlight.

Krelian99 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:34 pm
friend4you wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:09 am
I never thought, that someone could think I'm a poser, because I'm older and trading longer (does not mean better) and I never heard from traders that leave Europe because of traders benefits like taxes (maybe he meant brokers), but please let's stay positive and on the project and post your system suggestions.

The board does not benefit from personal stuff and I won't react any more on emotions out of the context of the thread.
A poser? Noone thinks you are a poser. You know some theory but you write in the same breath that you didn't apply it. As your or FBI's charts this project has absolutely no structure. Adding more random stuff won't change anything. This thread will be as chaotic as your charts - good stuff and no imagination how to use it properly. Maybe your issue is that you don't read what is there, texts and charts, but you interpret and maybe wish more than there really is. Cyprus is in the EU and no, I don't mean the broker (that even doesn't make sense).

I'm out of the vault. I prefer the day and the sunlight.
It's ridiculous to argue with you as others like rijay also saw in other threads here. Posing refers not only to your reaction on "20 years". You never saw my trading charts (which are not chaotic), you pretend like I'm loosing at trading and you are mostly winning. But again, you post nothing like my gifts that help readers become better traders. I would like to read concrete help how you scalp M5 mostly with wins, but most of your posts are unclear.

Why is thinking positive so different from correct "mind set", maybe you should not stay too long in the sun.

People are just different, accept it and move on. Who really cares what some guy in Germany thinks, as like you said, he does not provide anything useful, so best thing to do is just forget him and continue.

friend4you wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:57 am
It's ridiculous to argue with you as others like rijay also saw in other threads here. Posing refers not only to your reaction on "20 years". You never saw my trading charts (which are not chaotic), you pretend like I'm loosing at trading and you are mostly winning. But again, you post nothing like my gifts that help readers become better traders. I would like to read concrete help how you scalp M5 mostly with wins, but most of your posts are unclear.

Why is thinking positive so different from correct "mind set", maybe you should not stay too long in the sun.
I repeat myself: you don't read (or understand) what I wrote. That's why you think that's ridiculous to argue with me. Don't you get it? You write stuff that makes clear you aren't profitable. You think your "gifts" make guys better traders. I only can facepalm - you understood nothing. You act like a beginner and you think like a beginner. You try to impress me with useless numbers or "Think positive"! When you have lost more than you earned or have a depression - you should think positive. When you earn good money, why you should say to you "Think positive, you'll be a winner one day. Don't give up."? That makes absolutely no sense. You think about reinvesting the money, saving taxes, buying something or making a travel. You have completely other thoughts. Remind: You recognize a beginner at the start. You don't act like a professional at all and I know some pros.

A trader should have as less emotions in trading as possible and also don't look to much what others do and earn. When a system runs well, it's good. I said system. That contains Entry strategy/ies, Exit strategy/ies, managing the trade, risk assessment and management, Money management and a workup (both, winners and loosers). You post some indis and call it gifts. Who you want to help that way?

I trade the PVSRA template in a fuzzy logic way (there isn't only black and white). I see PA, patterns and tickVolume as fuzzy sets, make a rough estimate of the possibility how the price will most likely move the next swing. Up or down and where is the next possible goal. So, I need only one system for range market or trends, I just adapt my trade management to the situation. The most stuff runs in my head in a few seconds, I don't think about it anymore. I can't really describe it and when there would be many cases and many many text. Why I use this here and ignore that and why is my SL here now and not there. Why I see a follow-trough and not a turn around in this situation? A good question I can't answer for you. I only can say that it needs much more than some random indis. When you have understood that you are on the right way, otherwise you turn in circles. You see my reaction on your 20 years? It means nothing at all. You can trade for 40 years and can do it bad as a zero-sum-game and someone with 4 years experience can earn a lot of money in the market. Is your earning less than your hourly wage it's still bad.

Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:07 am
friend4you wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:57 am

I repeat myself: you don't read (or understand) what I wrote. That's why you think that's ridiculous to argue with me. Don't you get it? You write stuff that makes clear you aren't profitable. You think your "gifts" make guys better traders. I only can facepalm - you understood nothing. You act like a beginner and you think like a beginner. You try to impress me with useless numbers or "Think positive"! When you have lost more than you earned or have a depression - you should think positive. When you earn good money, why you should say to you "Think positive, you'll be a winner one day. Don't give up."? That makes absolutely no sense. You think about reinvesting the money, saving taxes, buying something or making a travel. You have completely other thoughts. Remind: You recognize a beginner at the start. You don't act like a professional at all and I know some pros.

You post some indis and call it gifts. Who you want to help that way?

... I only can say that it needs much more than some random indis. When you have understood that you are on the right way, otherwise you turn in circles. You see my reaction on your 20 years? It means nothing at all. You can trade for 40 years and can do it bad as a zero-sum-game and someone with 4 years experience can earn a lot of money in the market. Is your earning less than your hourly wage it's still bad.
FBI wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:53 pm
I was testing that Jurik Keltner yesterday live tiny amounts, strange feeling, but somehow I knew that I could trust that indi when I was watching history charts. maybe best indi what I have seen. Almost stand-alone indi. Christmas gift gave me money :)
Edit. Don`t mind that green arrow, it is just personal analysis, up but mixed info, so no trades today

USDCADM1.png
Great, that you like my keltner gift. Especially on smaller M1 timeframes I prefer higher settings or atr-bands for entering at pullbacks. Maybe my posts at the beginning of this board could help you.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418032

How do you, the other readers, want to help this community project?

Krelian99, there are different approaches to trade the market and many are profitable with trading M5 with the trend at volatile times, you only need some experience, 2 MA, a band and one momentum indicator for that. Most are loosing because they want to win big from the beginning and underestimate emotions/news/bad (also sold) systems. EU made some research of that.

A big neglected topic is risk management, for example to risk more like 2 % after some wins and risk less after some losses. Only few trade microlots for at least a year until they are in every market situation not loosing money.

Great that you found your way with naked charts and many could benefit from these kind of trading in another thread. We spoke about that 2017 in mails, but I still can't see where to learn that your view of the market is so much better and how to trade like you. Prove, that using indicators like my gifts don't help.

I use indicators for different kind of approaches like median renko charts and I don't use many on one chart, because that makes decisions more difficult. But many prefer them, because they are visually easy to be backtested and lead more to similar decisions in similar situations.

There are so different approaches to trading like Elliott Waves and there are reasons that they still exist.

If you think, you can see that I'm a loosing beginner and your way is so much better without prove, who cares? I'm polite to everyone and I only said two times to stay positive FOR this thread. You didn't give the project a chance from the beginning.

friend4you wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 pm
How do you, the other readers, want to help this community project?

Krelian99, there are different approaches to trade the market and many are profitable with trading M5 with the trend at volatile times, you only need some experience, 2 MA, a band and one momentum indicator for that. Most are loosing because they want to win big from the beginning and underestimate emotions/news/bad (also sold) systems. EU made some research of that.

A big neglected topic is risk management, for example to risk more like 2 % after some wins and risk less after some losses. Only few trade microlots for at least a year until they are in every market situation not loosing money.

Great that you found your way with naked charts and many could benefit from these kind of trading in another thread. We spoke about that 2017 in mails, but I still can't see where to learn that your view of the market is so much better and how to trade like you. Prove, that using indicators like my gifts don't help.

I use indicators for different kind of approaches like median renko charts and I don't use many on one chart, because that makes decisions more difficult. But many prefer them, because they are visually easy to be backtested and lead more to similar decisions in similar situations.

There are so different approaches to trading like Elliott Waves and there are reasons that they still exist.

If you think, you can see that I'm a loosing beginner and your way is so much better without prove, who cares? I'm polite to everyone and I only said two times to stay positive FOR this thread. You didn't give the project a chance from the beginning.
Of course, you just want to help. Without a clear Entry-strategy, Exit-strategy and some words about R:R, where to put SL and TP I'm not sure how much guys is helped (you heard the ibTrader guy - 4 pips SL and that saved his ass). With the same template on the same pair and tf you may see something, another guy sees something completely different and a third guy wonders what you see. Did anyone learned anything? Probably not, only the frustration may raise. I can trade real naked, but I prefer trading with my EMAs and osci, so it's not really naked though I don't use them like normal indicators.

I PMed you why I never have proved or will prove anything or start fun challenges like raising a 50€-real-account what isn't possible when you believe some guys.

Krelian99 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 pm
Community Project. That is totally new and the best way to create a robust strategy. Let beginners flood the chart with colorful indicators, but they must be random and colorful, the more colors the better. The same with all kinds of lines, arrows, dots. Only 2 subwindows? Make 5 or 6 out of it. The more subwindows the more fun, and fill them as well with indis till the CPU is getting hot. It's only good when it's wild. Let's define a new meta. I want to see at least 50 indis on the chart, less is for party killers. Come on, this is your chance Community, your template, make the best out of it.
Ha, ha, ha, dear Krelian, I know you are joking here, I do use a lot of indis with a lot of color, but they are good ones and they do help me. Of course I would not recommend a beginner to use a lot of indicators, even I needed many years to get used to that.

What I would recommend a beginner ? Well, make use of fast ocillators to grap the momentum and tame those with slow, lagging indicators that follow the trend until the slow ones get to OS or OB levels. What indicators ? Well, my favorite ones are : Tss, Va Tss, Tss Averages, Rsx, Rsx of Macd, Double Rsx of Macd, Dss Bressert, Va Dss of Rsi, Keltner Channel, Currency Slope Strength, CCFp and Hull Parabolic. That's it. All rather old indicators, but still good ones.

No people, I will not show my charts, all the colors might hurt your eyes. If you want the indis, no problemo.

Lei Wulong