Re: Breaking: Flash Crash hits the market

Personally I believe, because it was slow move, that some private big investors saw opportunity , last 10-15 minutes trades was losers, but we will see today, if prices rices and does not go lower, many long term investors lost money there. That is my guess.
But I do agree with that "global slowdown", I can see it coming, when watching real world.

Edit. I am not so sure anymore about my theory. I thought that happened only to YEN-pairs, and I was thinking that some big japanese sharks made money, but it is everywhere, so I guess that INTERBANKS took some money from market.

Re: Breaking: Flash Crash hits the market

FBI wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm Personally I believe, because it was slow move, that some private big investors saw opportunity , last 10-15 minutes trades was losers, but we will see today, if prices rices and does not go lower, many long term investors lost money there. That is my guess.
But I do agree with that "global slowdown", I can see it coming, when watching real world.

Edit. I am not so sure anymore about my theory. I thought that happened only to YEN-pairs, and I was thinking that some big japanese sharks made money, but it is everywhere, so I guess that INTERBANKS took some money from market.
:facepalm:
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

InfoRe: Breaking: Flash Crash hits the market

Just a reminder liquidity is expected to remain thin until Japanese markets return to normal activity next week so best to stay out until then.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance