Re: *WIP* FerruFX's Multi-Info Evo

econome wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:45 am Just came back to this - as stated above - now has reached more than 1:4 risk to reward. At no time has there been any indication whatsoever to buy since the entry.

todaystrade2.PNG
You're doing so well with it man. This is a great thread :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
econome, mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Yesterday's trade was a clear 'no entry' from the Schaff Trend Cycle, tempting though it was. The long trade was precluded by our friend, the MultiInfo, but could have been entered after the news, on the fundamental basis.

There was one late opportunity to enter the uptrend, which I've marked, but it was out of time (16:15 GMT entry) and needed exiting clearly at the after hours doji.
Today's long was not an entry as the Multi-Info remains short. It's a continuation long from the bearish USD news yesterday.

There may be a short set up in the next 60 minutes, but I am very cautious given it is Non-Farm Payroll day, and the employment numbers yesterday were down (market has been thinking the same thing.

Will likely be out of the market 20 minutes before Non-Farm Payroll, no matter what, unless the short gets triggered and can move a stop at BE+20 or more, which is unlikely.

AUDUSD and USDJPY are offering better volatility right now, so reports to email are saying.
These users thanked the author econome for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

econome wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:45 pm Yesterday's trade was a clear 'no entry' from the Schaff Trend Cycle, tempting though it was. The long trade was precluded by our friend, the MultiInfo, but could have been entered after the news, on the fundamental basis.

There was one late opportunity to enter the uptrend, which I've marked, but it was out of time (16:15 GMT entry) and needed exiting clearly at the after hours doji.

tradu.PNG

Today's long was not an entry as the Multi-Info remains short. It's a continuation long from the bearish USD news yesterday.

There may be a short set up in the next 60 minutes, but I am very cautious given it is Non-Farm Payroll day, and the employment numbers yesterday were down (market has been thinking the same thing.

Will likely be out of the market 20 minutes before Non-Farm Payroll, no matter what, unless the short gets triggered and can move a stop at BE+20 or more, which is unlikely.

AUDUSD and USDJPY are offering better volatility right now, so reports to email are saying.
Awesome update. How were your trades during the flash crash? Were you in any trades at the time?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Hi ChuChu,
Do you mean the other evening? I was short during the day, but normally close around 6 pm at the latest. I only got 1:2 instead of about 1:30 risk reward, because I was too busy with beginning of year.
There was an easy non-farm payroll short that is live right now, given the small reaction, might as well traded it, since it turned into a valid signal.
I am in a 'free trade' short now, with stop at BE+1 going for 40-60 pips this afternoon. Otherwise, ending the week.
[UPDATE] Closed half now and brought stop to BE+17 because M5 trend is looking exhausted. Either the other half will drop like lead, or the week is finished for me.
[UPDATE] I was stopped out as above for +17. See below for just how exhausted the trend was. Typical Friday price action.
And then this happened, predictably, I might add : :D :D

Econome Talk later ChuChu Rocket, my friend.
These users thanked the author econome for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, mtp

econome wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:21 am Hi ChuChu,
Do you mean the other evening? I was short during the day, but normally close around 6 pm at the latest. I only got 1:2 instead of about 1:30 risk reward, because I was too busy with beginning of year.
There was an easy non-farm payroll short that is live right now, given the small reaction, might as well traded it, since it turned into a valid signal.
I am in a 'free trade' short now, with stop at BE+1 going for 40-60 pips this afternoon. Otherwise, ending the week.

tradez.PNG
Econome
Great, many should think like you and give their knowledge back to the members here.
Can you please upload the indicators and template of your last pictures? You uploaded just a basic template last week. It would help to understand your trading better. Thanks.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
econome

hi friend4you,

There is plenty of information and you can start to build out a template of your own from this thread and forum.
Until I can recruit a good programmer to join in the giving by fulfilling some simple tasks on this thread, I am reluctant to share the templates, because there are various adjustments I am making first, and simplifications.

I have shared the key indicators, and referred also to an old TSD forum strategy that I draw on a lot.

When it is refined, I will share more.

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

Very easy long was signalled at the normal time, and in the normal way.
Econome
mtp

Here's the entries from today. 24 pip stop on the long yielded 1:2.5 R:R easily. 10 or 20 pip stop yielded 1:3 and 1:6 respectively!!!
Thinking of the traders out there, it was reasonable to assume that those with 62 pip stop would be pushing the market AT LEAST to 1:1 for them.
so 60 pips or so from the entry was very logical target, given also the timing (5pm close of London, Friday also).
ChuChu Rocket