Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

The problem and understand (at least for me) the favorable trend point, my tests, also work for days, then everything fades, I used so many filter indicators, but it is useless, when the market goes against its own predictions .. Friday is the market moves with favorable zig zag, at least in timeframe 1 minute and maybe 5 minutes.
Attachments
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
sal

pacois wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:59 am The problem and understand (at least for me) the favorable trend point, my tests, also work for days, then everything fades, I used so many filter indicators, but it is useless, when the market goes against its own predictions .. Friday is the market moves with favorable zig zag, at least in timeframe 1 minute and maybe 5 minutes.
hi
1) Never spend time and stay for trading full day.
2) Per day /Month fix traget amount
3) Sleep well and refresh before start trade.
4) "Each stargey" have day trend period" - explore that time and make traget -
:)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:31 am

hi
1) Never spend time and stay for trading full day.
2) Per day /Month fix traget amount
3) Sleep well and refresh before start trade.
4) "Each stargey" have day trend period" - explore that time and make traget -
:)
To do the tests and eliminate the human error, when the rules are met, my tests are automatically with martingale, when the test reaches the fourth level of martingale lost (duration 20 minutes 5x4 = 20 € 1 starting invested), the test has failed, logically in unfavorable times the tests are null.

My 2cents on Sals strat:

*Removed TMA
*Added channel for trend follow
*Changed MA to 150 and 300 for Higher TF trend follow
*Removed RSI & added ADX
*Added Half trend

Kept Signaling the same however fewer signals as you take trade when signal appears and everything is red or green. If you think system is better then improve or throw in the bin with the rest and stick to original post.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
xcool

Deez wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:44 pm My 2cents on Sals strat:

*Removed TMA
*Added channel for trend follow
*Changed MA to 150 and 300 for Higher TF trend follow
*Removed RSI & added ADX
*Added Half trend

Kept Signaling the same however fewer signals as you take trade when signal appears and everything is red or green. If you think system is better then improve or throw in the bin with the rest and stick to original post.
Deez
Appreciate to update your experience to get more accuercy of the strategy... :) :clap:
Keep update and sure all team effort can develop holy grail ...
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
xcool
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi