Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mo333 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:15 am Hi Mr Tools, mntinwana and crew,
hope all is well. Thanks for the great info and your hard work.
I found this 'Auto fib' indicator here but it plots from 0-100 instead of 100-0, ie the levels shown are reversed. ie 38.2 should be 61.8 etc. Could you adjust for it to show differently? Also, there is no option to show / hide 1st Fib. Only avail for Fib 2 and 3. It sometimes clutters the chart and would like to be able to show / hide it. Thanks for these 2 requests. Apologise in advance, if there was an updated version avail somewhere. fibo retracement 1.01.mq4
gentlemen, Any luck? :)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

moey_dw wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:38 pm
not sure if u trying to be rude or funny but.................. the point of this post is?
Hahaha.. I know it seems comical, but there is a certain type of strategy that uses indicators like this, that when they coincide in different time frames can give very solid signals.
I have been looking for an MTF version of this indicator everywhere, but it does not exist.
If anyone knows where I can find it, I would appreciate it if you would notify me. Thanks..