Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Dearest Team and Members,

Could anyone please help me with finding an indicator which paints vertical lines of a higher time candle completion? For example, if I'm on a M5 chart I'd like to see a vertical line paint on chart when a candle of higher timeframe (i.e. M30, H1 or H4) completes.

Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day.

FBI wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 pm Hi Mr Tools.

I would love to have this in MTF, interpolate, so I could have weekly trend in M1, and deviations would be nice too, 1-2-3 so 3 would be nice place to exit . Alert we have all ready, and that is good.
So, if you have time and motivation, please do that.

Thank you

Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
So then add the bands with mtf?

Hi Mr Tools, mntinwana and crew,
hope all is well. Thanks for the great info and your hard work.
I found this 'Auto fib' indicator here but it plots from 0-100 instead of 100-0, ie the levels shown are reversed. ie 38.2 should be 61.8 etc. Could you adjust for it to show differently? Also, there is no option to show / hide 1st Fib. Only avail for Fib 2 and 3. It sometimes clutters the chart and would like to be able to show / hide it. Thanks for these 2 requests. Apologise in advance, if there was an updated version avail somewhere.

PLEASE, could this world-famous Kelly's Cycle Identifier mq4 indicator be converted to MTF, which we know that it repaints?

The one who converts it to MTF will be the most famous mq4 programmer in the whole earth, because there is no MTF version of the world-known CYCLE-IDENTIFIER in the whole world.

Thanks