Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Roper wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:29 am I wanted to ask if there is some kind of custom moving average that can be attached to any type of oscillator , even to the ones that get negative values(mt4's standard moving average can be attached only to positive value indicators).
I am sure there must be something like this somewhere here but I don't know where.
Thank you!
Explain with illustrations picture/s - for to better and or exact understanding your query
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Roper wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:29 am I wanted to ask if there is some kind of custom moving average that can be attached to any type of oscillator , even to the ones that get negative values(mt4's standard moving average can be attached only to positive value indicators).
I am sure there must be something like this somewhere here but I don't know where.
Thank you!
There could be........... but not for sure......... Dont forget if u want something custom made just post in this thread viewtopic.php?p=1295380363#p1295380363 ask for quote and expert Mrtools can whip it up for u I'm sure :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Thank you!
Attachments

Fong993 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:55 pm Hi trader and coder, I'm looking for the indicator which can show profit on price line and count how much I can loss/win at SL/TP points. Thanks!
"profitline"
Author : The indicator draws line for quick calculation of potential profit/loss from lot, or lot from expected profit.

Select what are you inserting into value, and the opposite will be calculated on the line. Click New for creating new line or Edit to calculate the last inserted line with new Value. Drag line ends for calculate

Inputs:

Font = 12; - size of the font;
Color = Yellow; - color of line and value shown;
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 am

Just for information KST is actually Martin Pring's "Know sure thing" momentum oscillator can find more information about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KST_oscillator
thanks mrtools i look :) also i have changed my strategy with step vhf and step oma , when you create some variation of these with hline?
i m waiting the hma with hline and you know that i love your modified precision trend 2.4 :oops:
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA