Re: CCI indicators for MT4

aguiyi wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00 am

please who can help me get the arrows to show on chart
Guys
Please try at first that belongs to you - or - better invest some of your time for to learn things that are related to the topic learn at first,no use of misleading other visitors and doubting on an well functioning indicator
care about yours along with others time
that is working with me with out any extra efforts
posting it again here too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

i work with 2 systems, one in the house and the other at the office.

the indicator worked well on the system at home but didnt show arrows on the one in the office. i did all i could but it didnt show arrows. i will not say its not showing when it is, i know this is not a thread for jokes.

am using it now, as i have closed from work and at home.

will try again when i get back to work tomorrow.

can you pls add alert to this indicator on when the arrow appears.

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:34 pm Think this is kinda close to the jccix from what i can tell they used a pre smooth jurik with the cci prices and then used the jurik for the smoothing of the cci values added the deviation bands also.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for extending and adding extra features including latest 33 prices within pretty forgotten ver,working fine every part - :)
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:25 pm This is the cci of jma, (another of Mladen's mt5 version) translated to mt4. It is using jurik along with ema deviations for it cci calculation.
Thank you Mrtools Merry Christmas brother and thank you for this gift sir :angel:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:25 pm This is the cci of jma, (another of Mladen's mt5 version) translated to mt4. It is using jurik along with ema deviations for it cci calculation.
Why do these parameters exist? (Price, First deviation bands multiplier and Second deviation bands multiplier)
They don't affect the indicator.

ruden wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Why do these parameters exist? (Price, First deviation bands multiplier and Second deviation bands multiplier)
They don't affect the indicator.
CCI part prices (the usual ones) not working but the jma cci code part (33 prices) prices working well
i think fixed levels added in code part in place bands - sorry for inconvenience,let Mrtools come and review the code once