Re: Easy Trading System for newbie traders :)

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:23 am

sure its true, i have tried to use 1 or 2 indicators only, but i prefer to filter with other indicator and dont use only 2 indicator... what means your 2 cent ? :)
"2 cents" just a matter of saying..."let me bug you a little with my opinion"...system with multiple indicators usually has a "decision making indicator"...and a "filter indicator"...all other indicators bring not needed noise to the system, that makes system too difficult, if not impossible to use...
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
myrx

Pava wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:32 am

"2 cents" just a matter of saying..."let me bug you a little with my opinion"...system with multiple indicators usually has a "decision making indicator"...and a "filter indicator"...all other indicators bring not needed noise to the system, that makes system to difficult, if not impossible to use...
Thanks Pava for your opinion i try to semplify this setup ...many thanks :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, vashimm, Chickenspicy
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:43 am

Thanks Pava for your opinion i try to semplify this setup ...many thanks :)
Moving average can be very good filter for prices , to filter noise, especially when used analyzing multiple time frames. I think. and can filter false signals. Then you can add indicators as pava suggested to take entry.

I think if you are trading in trending market you are well placed in any case.

The difficult part is to stay on sidelines when market is not trending.

rijay wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Moving average can be very good filter for prices , to filter noise, especially when used analyzing multiple time frames. I think. and can filter false signals. Then you can add indicators as pava suggested to take entry.

I think if you are trading in tending market you are well placed in any case.

The difficult part is to stay on sidelines when market is not tending.
simple moving average as a filter...not good...will lag too much...better try some exotic ones...