Re: Identify This Indicator

reachme wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:29 am Agimat Famous Dennis started another marketing stunt with his new product forex pin. Anyone remember this sub window screen? i'm sure i saw somewhere :roll:

Agitmat.JPG
So poor picture,need hybrid glasses
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ionone wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 am it's not really an identify request, but i'm looking for the code of this indicator

Edit ..... link deleted

the file is called WPRTrend.ex4 and as i said i got only the executable but i'm looking for the code or an equivalent indicator

thanks

Jeff
Looks like inverted of BB stop of any thing as first impression

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

reachme wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:09 am

Sorry took it from youtube. Hope this will be better.
Agitmat.JPG
Looks like the main line (red) is price line,intersecting by a smoothed signal line (blue),bands (khaki) applied on
as per my little knowing Mladen/Mrtools versions indicators are far better than any.try every where up till your approach and time
for example this of price action one,compare it to that
Attachments

Dear Mladen, Mr.Tools, Mntiwana, and other great coders,
I am a new member in the house and a newbie trader too! I need your help if you could identify the blue and red spots indicator that is attached to this Agimat template. I would also like to ask for your help about 144 LWMA and 5 SSMA indicators that I cannot find anywhere.
Thanks for your anticipated help and your precious time.

jonage wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:04 pm Dear Mladen, Mr.Tools, Mntiwana, and other great coders,
I am a new member in the house and a newbie trader too! I need your help if you could identify the blue and red spots indicator that is attached to this Agimat template. I would also like to ask for your help about 144 LWMA and 5 SSMA indicators that I cannot find anywhere.
Thanks for your anticipated help and your precious time.
Agimat.png
LWMA and SMA are moving averages which is inbuilt indicator in Mt4.