Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:35 pm Hi MrTools..can you please check the repainting(not recalculating) in this indi..In MTF mode (for example) the last 2 candles will turn green but the first 3 will stay red.

Pls check pic.

As usual thanks for your time.
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dears Mrtools and Mrladen, i ask you if its possible to modify the indicator attached, or if you have another version like histo version or on chart version, i need to clear my trading system , and i appreciate if you have a different version and if its not difficult for you, Many thanks :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:06 am Dears Mrtools and Mrladen, i ask you if its possible to modify the indicator attached, or if you have another version like histo version or on chart version, i need to clear my trading system , and i appreciate if you have a different version and if its not difficult for you, Many thanks :)
"Kase indicator"
One of Mladen's initial KST indicator - on chart ver
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I wanted to ask if there is some kind of custom moving average that can be attached to any type of oscillator , even to the ones that get negative values(mt4's standard moving average can be attached only to positive value indicators).
I am sure there must be something like this somewhere here but I don't know where.
Thank you!