Re: settings: Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average - (KAMA)

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:06 am

Nahh :) not the same issue, that was something in the function i still don't understand this one is a rookie mistake I forgot to add

Code: Select all

valDa[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;
  valDb[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;
for some reason I get going in a hurry with the code and post it and usually find I forget something like this or something else. Try to test things before I post but sometimes miss something. Anyway long story short added those 2 lines and been testing for the last 30 minutes or so and it seems good to go, but would feel better if ya'll test it to be sure.Sorry about the hassle. :oops:
Big thanks for this pretty enhancement
looks like more precise even working on period 1 where mostly indicators stop working/display - and universal setting capable too
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average - (KAMA)

This is a dss of the Kama with filter version that was adapted from mt5. The bands are donchian bands. On the dss(double smooth stochastic) you have a choice of 8 different for stochastic smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, nrv, rudiarius, Dimitri, AlexLoco, Lei Wulong, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, pail1217

ALTKUB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 pm Hi Mr.tools,
Could you share source code please?
Regards.
if source codes dont get posted then thats it............ ppl stealing from this site (can u not see the stolen codes thread???) so ex4 uploaded means no source code due to theft man............... its in the forum rules
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Lei Wulong
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

ALTKUB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 pm Hi Mr.tools,
Could you share source code please?
Regards.
Welcome to the site. As Moey said, if the source code isn't posted then please respect this and don't ask for it. We do this to prevent theft etc.
We've noted this quite clearly in bold red on in the middle of our Rules list here.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
ALTKUB
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance