Re: Various indicators

TTM waves mtf 2
I think this is the last version of Mladen's pretty version of "TTM Waves" indicators
more upgraded - more user friendly and shorter code - same parameters as in the earlier ver
Big thanks to Mladen - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Highest high - lowest low SR
While waiting find MT5 indicators thread as this indicator should be posted there at its belong thread but posting it here
one of Mladen's pretty fine creation of today,that is what we users looking and searching for MT4 - :)
A user can form and create so many display variations that suits to his/her strategy of every level
Dont forget every time (24 hours) there are no trading opportunities,this is what where mostly traders and strategies fails,this indicator detecting when to trade
Big thanks to our pretty cultured intellectual and creative mind expert coder,he is not only looking of today era needs but thinking and working on far future requirements.
my best regards for his entire contribution

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Bezier_orig
A very simple trending indicator,in its initial state
an alternative to moving average
usual basic prices and shift option
Try playing with "t" parameters and you will be have various interesting formations/display - :)
in lower 2 pictures applied multi instances with different "t" parameters but same periods (8)- looks like can be played forming various displays

mntiwana wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 am Highest high - lowest low SR
While waiting find MT5 indicators thread as this indicator should be posted there at its belong thread but posting it here
one of Mladen's pretty fine creation of today,that is what we users looking and searching for MT4 - :)
A user can form and create so many display variations that suits to his/her strategy of every level
Dont forget every time (24 hours) there are no trading opportunities,this is what where mostly traders and strategies fails,this indicator detecting when to trade
Big thanks to our pretty cultured intellectual and creative mind expert coder,he is not only looking of today era needs but thinking and working on far future requirements.
my best regards for his entire contribution
Dear Mntiwana,
I would very much like if you can manage to have this creative approach made in MT4 version ...
Thank you for your continuous contribution ...
Best Regards my friend
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm
Dear Mntiwana,
I would very much like if you can manage to have this creative approach made in MT4 version ...
Thank you for your continuous contribution ...
Best Regards my friend
Dimitri
bulliz - high low indicator
Mladen : A user can specify the start time and the end time for high and low and then that high and low will be applied for the next 24 hours (so it does not have to start at mid night,but it can start at any time during the day) with price to monitor you can choose which price you want to compare to highs and lows

PS : It will not work on time frames > = daily (due to its nature,it must work intraday)

So many variations by kind coders for mt4 too but mt5 is more capable handling things in various ways,so dont aspect mt4 will be form and display like mt5