InfoRe: MT4 updated Dec 2018 Build 1160 & 1170

Hi mates thx to reachme for letting us know of the latest MT4 update to Build 1160 December 2018 let's hope our terminals have not been negatively impacted so to speak.................... yes I am paranoid :think:

If any one has info or problems lets discuss it here.
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 updated Dec 2018 Build 1160 & 1170

Seems alright to me. Then again I'm only using Mrtools RSI nrp and gradient background. I can't see any new bugs.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

As explained by Metaquotes:

New MetaTrader 4 build 1160
The updated version of the MetaTrader 4 platform will be released on December 14, 2018. The update will feature the following changes:

• Changed MQL5 Storage operation protocol in MetaEditor
    To support shared projects, we have updated the protocol of operation with the MQL5 Storage. Therefore, you will need to perform a checkout of all data from the storage after the platform update. Data stored at the MQL5 Storage will not be lost or affected during the update. We recommend that you perform the Commit operation to send all local changes to the MQL5 Storage before updating.
  • Fixed errors and improved the platform stability.
    The update will be available through the Live Update system.

We remind you that support for older versions of operating systems, including Windows XP/2003/Vista, has been discontinued. The minimum acceptable OS version for the client terminal is Windows 7.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

mtp wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:57 pm Mine got updated but terminal hangs, had to delete few charts from profile,no idea what went wrong at my end
Really? Has it caused any issues since you've removed the charts from your saved profile man?

Jimmy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:29 am

Really? Has it caused any issues since you've removed the charts from your saved profile man?
Hello Jimmy. Yes it was hanging so I had to delete 4 charts in profile,then it started working. I deleted data in history too just to see if it works but it said no!
after 2 days I applied same profile again and all were working, 2 days later 1161 came so I was praying things should not mess up again but it did update without any problem and running well now. Sometimes s.wares show most idiotic behaviors(like Brexit)