Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Added the support and resistance lines you already have lines you want arrows too?
oh many thanks mrtools , can i ask you if is possible to draw the trendline on high for green and on low for red? or if possible to add an input to select different setting one for red and other for green ? if its difficult or you must spend many time to do, there is no problem i use it in this version :)

i know that i am a little bit oppressive :) can you make the same with the indicator attached ?
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

ardaguney wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm Dear sir
can you also add stops line for it i mean when the oscilator turn green trend is up where will the trend change down can you show it on indicator pls
thanks and best regards
dear if can help you i have added a step ma pdf in combination with precision trend 2.3 may help you :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Holmes27
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Dear Mrtools i have see that when we draw something on the chart and setup the indicator , after the indicator delete the line manually placed on the chart :(
Yeah i used a generic delete all on it. Updated it with this version which will delete the sr lines as usual, also added the ability to change color,width, and style of the lines, remember if not using solid lines the width must be zero.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Jagg, FBI, 太虚一毫