Re: MACD&RSI

USD/CHF :

let's have a look at the chart . H4 TF , we have a compacted area also the same shape for RSI .

If market wants to obey the technical law ,, it should act like pink rectangle ,, and reach the daily trend line and 76.8% fibo level .

May be it would be hard , because price has two important support , Daily and Weekly EMA21 .

I think for a while ,, price goes up and down between the 1. and 0.99 , that I have showed at H4 chart with the pink rectangle and brown trend line , may be it will take for the end of 2018 .

I prefer to stay away from such a confused time ( December ) and confused price .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:06 pm What are those long pink lines? Is this showing us the range of price movement? :)
yes , If price break the lower band , price can go down till 61.8---76.8% fibo .

============================

If system shows sell signal ,, sell @ 0.8915--0.89,,,, STOP @ 0.895 ,,,, TP @ 0.8850 ,,, 0.8810 ,,,,
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 pm USD/CHF :

let's have a look at the chart . H4 TF , we have a compacted area also the same shape for RSI .

If market wants to obey the technical law ,, it should act like pink rectangle ,, and reach the daily trend line and 76.8% fibo level .

May be it would be hard , because price has two important support , Daily and Weekly EMA21 .

I think for a while ,, price goes up and down between the 1. and 0.99 , that I have showed at H4 chart with the pink rectangle and brown trend line , may be it will take for the end of 2018 .

I prefer to stay away from such a confused time ( December ) and confused price .
OK ,, last week ,, the sell signal was issued by system , and now , price is 0.9870 . After a little up and down waves , price will reach the target,, you see ,, I do not analyse the short term movement ,, I discuss about around one week .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

USD/CAD :

At daily time frame , we do not have a clear trend ,, RSI is on the important level ,, bbsqueeze does not have a color ,, H4 time frame shows a great sell signal ,, and also H1 time frame does not have any clear divergence for buy signal .

sell usdcad , target would be 1.32 ,, stop 1.3360
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 pm USD/CAD :

At daily time frame , we do not have a clear trend ,, RSI is on the important level ,, bbsqueeze does not have a color ,, H4 time frame shows a great sell signal ,, and also H1 time frame does not have any clear divergence for buy signal .

sell usdcad , target would be 1.32 ,, stop 1.3360
yes may be this time around usdindex will break trend line and 50 ema on daily charts, it is just trying to dip below its trend line and just supported there by 50 ema on daily chart, in any case usdindex is trading in overbought zone for a while now an consolidating. may be fed can give trigger for it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, macd & rsi

Daring decisions!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
macd & rsi, ChuChu Rocket
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

Jimmy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:12 pm Daring decisions!
no one will enter before price action confirms break on usd index, just need to see what ecb does, on signaling of timing of interest rate hike. till then remain on sideline. as there is compression going on in usdindex on daily charts. more the compression , stay more on sidelines, before next expansion confirmed by price action. :--)

but usd getting weaker in american session is surely pointing to weakness of usd,

just as rule any countries currency getting weaker in their country's session is initial signs of weakness.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, macd & rsi