Re: *WIP* FerruFX's Multi-Info Evo

econome wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:30 am Thanks mtp, I will get an EA to do this soon.

For now, here's the on-chart % replacement for the Multi-Info. Still requires Multi-info 0.75 from this thread.
since you are putting in lots of efforts to incorporate moving average in your indicator, i thought rather then using regular averages , i think you can set better adaptive , adaptive to atr version to arrive at long short ratio for individual time frames,

here is the one useful average that defines short term swings, if you incorporate it in your indicator then you can arrive at long short ratio for individual time frames,
i do not know how to do it, but you can ask for help if you need from coders here in case you need .

in image red is 13 ema and aqua is 14 sma(as mladen puts it in many indicators that are adaptive), they decide short term swings, attached step oma version filters randomness of prices well. attached version can be good filter for your indicator.

just a thought from me.

you can just try making dashbord from this average in mtf mode as showing like your dashboard, and then can see the results and then can arrive to long short ratio.

as this is like adaptive 13 ema. it behaves matching(14 sma made adaptive) for all time frames like 15 minute, 1 hour, 4 hour..... like that in multiple of 4 for time frame zones and for average division well. so your efforts will get minimised to get long short ratio right.

13 ema for 4 hour = 50 ema of 1 hour, 13 ema of 1 hour = 50 ema of 15 minutes,,,,, like that it applies to all this time frames in sync,,, barring 30 minutes time frame that does not fit to division of 4 on both time zones and price zones,( two very important dimensions of technical analysis)
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 2):
econome, mtp

econome wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:20 am Javier, good news. Here is an improved version of my arrows, which takes advantage of AllAverages3.1 which is required for this to work.

new_javier_indicator_with_multi_info.PNG

Attached
- source code and indicator
- required all averages indicator
- MultiInfo latest version
- template
- do not change the names

Enjoy everybody and happy weekend.

Econome.
your coded large red and green arrow seems to be at right place for most of the time , for this javier momentum indicator, you can overlap step one more average 2.3 mtf that i attached with this arrows and see the matching well

so that part of coding is very well done by you, i will say. :--)
good coding there.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
econome

Great news today! Our 1.2610 target is easily touched thanks to the renege on a Parliament vote and of course indicated by the trust Multi-Info. I went 1/4 of normal lots long this morning at 1.2720 as well with a 10 pips stop for a 1-4 risk reward that came from the spike.

But as we have been saying for weeks: short short short and targeting 1.2610 AND BELOW since we might be in a wave 3 now the corrective pattern is broken, which as we know are generally the longest wave in a 1-5 sequence.

Merry Christmas everybody. I am going to take some time between now and mid January for further research and development and will post updates when they become available.

A very profitable few weeks of analysis for traders thanks to the multi-info and system development that’s been going on here.

I will be:

= Using machine learning to test some models
= Building more tools and indicator mods
= Testing and building EAs robustly
These users thanked the author econome for the post (total 2):
mtp, Dimitri

Trades from last week - all offered at LEAST 1:2.5 risk reward in each case, if the candle is well above ATR, then stop placed above and try to enter on 20-50% retrace of entry candle for higher R:R. If the candle is not well above ATR, place stop a 3 bar high behind candle, or nearby sensible high.

If signal not aligned with LSMA, then WAIT for a swing breakout candle and alignment, same rules for stop and take profit apply. Most trades will give 1:3 risk reward. The marked trades are the ONLY valid entries and 100% of them offered 1:2.5 risk to reward, and most offered 1:3 or even 1:5 risk to reward.

I am going to be trading this for three funds from January.

Also going to use:

= Machine learning to set the timeframe weights
= Experiment with the averages set by our friend above - though I don't understand the settings yet
= Venture into other pairs
= Create a multipair on-chart display version, possibly with meters
= Create a USD sentiment version, based on major pairs or USD index, or both

Again - anyone want to share or partner in the developments, most welcome.
These users thanked the author econome for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, jasonx

econome wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:10 pm Trades from last week - all offered at LEAST 1:2.5 risk reward in each case, if the candle is well above ATR, then stop placed above and try to enter on 20-50% retrace of entry candle for higher R:R. If the candle is not well above ATR, place stop a 3 bar high behind candle, or nearby sensible high.
Econome i wish u a happy holiday and new years sir & so keen to see new development in this.................. any updates sir?
Love this tools!!! :clap: <3 :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi Moey! Happy New Year friend!

There are updates on the way. Particularly I am keen on the bottom three multi-timeframe indicators- developing a count that must be 7+ for a trade to be validated at the time of the main multi-info + Javier Econome signal.

Here are today's two trades. Bearing in mind it was New Year's Eve...

The first signal was too early - needs to be 8am GMT (my chart's 10am GMT). That's okay - just wait for 50% retrace of entry candle, especially if it is a range candle (rule of thumb, largest range of last 10 candles). Waiting patiently for this allowed for:

Stop 1 (20 pips) or Stop 2 (34 pips). I prefer not to have a bigger stop than 34 pips, but there was also a stop 3 (3 candle stop of around 44 pips).
The market easily gave 1:4 risk to reward for stop 1 (80+ pips profit + spread for 20 pips stop) and 1:2.5 risk to reward (minimum target - roughly 83 pips profit + spread for 34 pip stop) for stop 2.

Notice that the high is also marked at a 100% expansion of the 4 candle move at the start of the day - a confirmation to get out at the reversal signals by candles and not be greedy.

Look closely at the WPR_MA - it was clearly too overheated during both signals, which also confirms it is worth waiting for a retrace of the entry candle - this reduces risk and allows for higher profits.

Entry 2 was again a range candle, so wait for the 50% retrace. This has been hit, with the 60 pip stop option at the time of the signal (i.e. no trade), reduced to 38 pips if placed above the entry candle. However, in such a case, I prefer to just have a 30-34 pip stop and take chances, if at all.

The trade goes to 31 pips profit, but then time has beaten us, because it is already approaching 5pm UK time. It's time to decide either to take the small profit, and leave the scene, or hold overnight for the targets, which will be looked at again if there is a short signal tomorrow.

Breakout area for swing long to be in play is marked.

News about Brexit will dominate as Government goes back to work.