Indicators with alerts/signals

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: Indicators with alerts/signals

jayden102 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm
Hi all,

I'm new here. First of all, I want to thank you all, (specially mladen, mntiwana, mrtools ) for wonderful indicators and systems available in this forum which is very clean and organized.
In the quest for a perfect system, I ran into alot of holygrail repainting indicators. However, I can rest assured that this won't be an issue because I know most of the indicators here are not repainted or at least the one repainted being pointed out.
Anyway, I'm here in this alerts/signals thread because I need your help (mladen) since my system uses one of your indicators. The indicator i'm using is "half-trend nrp.ex4". If there isn't much trouble, my request is as follows.
In the uptrend, if the price goes down crossing the trend line and close below the trendline, then alert with sound/emails, ect ... (and vice versa for downtrend).
This would save me alot of time for not watching the market all the time.(and in my system , this is just a warning to carefully monitor, not even a signal :) )
Thank you so much in advance.
jayden
Post the ver you are talking about (as so many half trend indicators floating around claiming nrp but not actually) and some illustration picture/s how you want it
the nrp ver i know of is changing colors and arrowing including alerting when a bar start and end below the trend line in up trend (vice versa)
Attachments
GBPUSDM1.png
p.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:42 am
jayden102 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm
Hi all,

I'm new here. First of all, I want to thank you all, (specially mladen, mntiwana, mrtools ) for wonderful indicators and systems available in this forum which is very clean and organized.
In the quest for a perfect system, I ran into alot of holygrail repainting indicators. However, I can rest assured that this won't be an issue because I know most of the indicators here are not repainted or at least the one repainted being pointed out.
Anyway, I'm here in this alerts/signals thread because I need your help (mladen) since my system uses one of your indicators. The indicator i'm using is "half-trend nrp.ex4". If there isn't much trouble, my request is as follows.
In the uptrend, if the price goes down crossing the trend line and close below the trendline, then alert with sound/emails, ect ... (and vice versa for downtrend).
This would save me alot of time for not watching the market all the time.(and in my system , this is just a warning to carefully monitor, not even a signal :) )
Thank you so much in advance.
jayden
Post the ver you are talking about (as so many half trend indicators floating around claiming nrp but not actually) and some illustration picture/s how you want it
the nrp ver i know of is changing colors and arrowing including alerting when a bar start and end below the trend line in up trend (vice versa)
Thanks for your response. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not talking about the beginning of the trend but the established trend. I think it's better to illustrate what I try to say by attaching a picture.
Attachments
GBPUSDM1-edit.png

jayden102 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:42 am

Thanks for your response. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not talking about the beginning of the trend but the established trend. I think it's better to illustrate what I try to say by attaching a picture.
What use of this continues alerting - seems the idea a kind of misleading and not use able,as per my little knowing

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:37 am
jayden102 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am

What use of this continues alerting - seems the idea a kind of misleading and not use able,as per my little knowing
You're right. It doesn't need to be continuing if the trend line still flat (just the 1st one at each flat level).
I don't use the alert for signals but for warnings.
Thanks

mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:45 pm
Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Thanks mntiwana for your reply, but i need a version with arrows when connors RSI live OB/OS zone.
Added the arrows.
Hi,

Is there an on chart arrow version of this indicator? Thanks.

Cheers

claypot wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:35 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Added the arrows.
Hi,

Is there an on chart arrow version of this indicator? Thanks.

Cheers
I dont think there is any

Giangyforex wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:15 pm
Dear Mrtools and Mladen its possible to add arrow with variable gap , when a signal appear on these two indicators ? many thanks :)
and if is possible add hline also when a signal appear ?
i attach an example image :) thanks :)
Attachments
signal.png