Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 pm This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.
Hi mrtools
My Regards
This one is actually awesome, it is first time I can see follow an indicator on M15 and H1 while I am working on H1.
Is that possible only for ichimoku due to its type of calculations or due to some changing in the MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4)
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 am

Don't think i posted it here but it was made by Mladen at TSD very cool how simple he made it.

Mladen about the indicator:::

Here is a version that can do that (set the shifted display parameter to true)
PS: for those wondering - there is no repainting if positive chnkou shift value is used (since only past and present price are compared - no future values - and no cause for repainting - involved in those cases)

PPS: occasional blank places are when the past and the present price are exactly the same
Hi MrTools and Mladen,

I would like to request an indicator similar to the attached, if possible.

The indicator will be based on the Kumo Clouds (instead of Chikou Span) and will have the option to be shifted to the left i.e. 26 periods as default (instead of to the right). This way we'll get the Kumo Cloud colour for the projected value below the current candle, instead of having to look to the right.

Ideally, the Bar Histogram will have 5 (or 6) colours, as follows:
1) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
2) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
3) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
4) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

5) One colour for the following 2 conditions:
- Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
-Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

There should be no repainting as this is just shifting the kumo and comparing it to current price.

Would that be possible to do, please? Thanks and hope I've made my request clear - happy to elaborate ofc :)

Zelias wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:53 am

Hi MrTools and Mladen,

I would like to request an indicator similar to the attached, if possible.

The indicator will be based on the Kumo Clouds (instead of Chikou Span) and will have the option to be shifted to the left i.e. 26 periods as default (instead of to the right). This way we'll get the Kumo Cloud colour for the projected value below the current candle, instead of having to look to the right.

Ideally, the Bar Histogram will have 5 (or 6) colours, as follows:
1) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
2) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
3) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
4) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

5) One colour for the following 2 conditions:
- Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
-Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

There should be no repainting as this is just shifting the kumo and comparing it to current price.

Would that be possible to do, please? Thanks and hope I've made my request clear - happy to elaborate ofc :)
Dude what a request............ That's definitely paid coding. Pm mrtools for quote
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈