Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

This is the jurik smoothed kijun sen with floating levels.

For the floating levels choices
1) regular floating levels
2) quantile bands

Has color choices
1) On slope change
2) On louter levels cross
3)On middle line cross

Also has a option of using double smoothed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jimmy, moey_dw, appsoluxions, reachme, amdudus, MicroLite, camisa, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Zelias wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 am

Ahhh, I mistyped. I'm after the chinkou span histo, which is the top indicator, not the bottom one :( Would you have that one, please?
Ichimoku Chinkou Span Histogram

Don't think i posted it here but it was made by Mladen at TSD very cool how simple he made it.

Mladen about the indicator

Here is a version that can do that (set the shifted display parameter to true)

• For those wondering - there is no repainting if positive chnkou shift value is used (since only past and present price are compared - no future values - and no cause for repainting - involved in those cases)
  • Occasional blank places are when the past and the present price are exactly the same

PS: For information on the Chinkou Span, please read our First post.
PPS: A Candlestick Overlay version by Kvak can be found here: Ichimoku Chinkou Span Candlesticks MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, reachme, Zelias, pipsquirrel, talaate, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 am

Don't think i posted it here but it was made by Mladen at TSD very cool how simple he made it.

Mladen about the indicator:::

Here is a version that can do that (set the shifted display parameter to true)
PS: for those wondering - there is no repainting if positive chnkou shift value is used (since only past and present price are compared - no future values - and no cause for repainting - involved in those cases)

PPS: occasional blank places are when the past and the present price are exactly the same
Thank you so much MrTools (and Mladen for creating it). Wishing you lots and lots of pips :)
These users thanked the author Zelias for the post:
Jimmy

This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 pm This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.
you are the best i freaking love this :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈