Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:23 pm

sal
"cfb adaptive dmx nrp alerts arrows"
Here is the same indicator you posted with correct name - for to avoid confusing in names especially for newbies
Also it is upgraded to 33 prices by Mrtools
both versions
Thanks very much,. Hope Mr.tools will add & update the same indiator OB/OS zone with arrows reversal as per my previous request. :) :thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

toks wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:28 am someone knows this indicator, it is amazing is called Reversal Diamond. I need something similar. The indicator stops working after mt4 update, but it works in MT4 build 1090. Sorry I dont have mq4, I have ex4 file. In the earlier MS Windows versions mt4 terminal does not update, so I'm forced to trade on the VPS server with MS Windows 2008.
Looks like renamed of some thing,nothing can be done with ex4 file format
please post your queries within appropriate threads,for example "Identify This Indicator" thread for to avoid cluttering threads
here
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472178
Any way you are welcome here - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ali_haghparast wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:41 am Hi everyone
i just found this indicator wrote by mladem
i'm not sure the name of indicator changed on not
dose anybody knows this? or any information such as concept or another version of that would be helpful
thanks
What it is using is the slope of 2 macd's and the macd's <> 0. If both above zero and sloping up then strong buy, if sloping up and below zero weak buy, if sloping down and below zero strong sell, if sloping down but above zero weak sell.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ali_haghparast

ali_haghparast wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:41 am Hi everyone
i just found this indicator wrote by mladem
i'm not sure the name of indicator changed on not
dose anybody knows this? or any information such as concept or another version of that would be helpful
thanks
The initial version of it was posted at TSD
i doubts Mladen name his codes like this (non descriptive)
may be macd 2x do the job but experts can better explain
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
ali_haghparast

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

handy148 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:07 pm Is there a price cross MA arrows and alerts that has MA shift included?
price cross ma_arrows+alerts 2
Extending a little more of Mrtools response
Here is Mrtools posted version with arrows too

sal wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Thanks very much,. Hope Mr.tools will add & update the same indiator OB/OS zone with arrows reversal as per my previous request. :) :thumbup:
Kinda sorta like you are looking for except i placed the arrows(dots) on the sub window with the indicator also updated the alerts to include as an option to when the levels are crossed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, sal