Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

friend4you wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:16 am

Maybe you would earn more with ads when were presented even when common adblockers are deactivated on firefox. Does firefox' setting
about:preferences#privacy is enough to deactivate your ads? In Europe we don't like our all our data be sold to google advertisers.
Just wanted you to get more money as ads don't work on many firefoxes even if those add-ons are deactivated (do I have to change privacy settings?) even if users want, but looks like nobody cares that I WANT to see YOUR ads.

friend4you wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm Just wanted you to get more money as ads don't work on many firefoxes even if those add-ons are deactivated (do I have to change privacy settings?) even if users want, but looks like nobody cares that I WANT to see YOUR ads.
We appreciate that you're trying to support us mate. It means a lot and of course we care. Personally I just didn't understand your last post, it seemed like a bizarre complaint/rant of some sort but now you've worded it a bit better, it's a sort of clear what you're trying to say.

In regards to Firefox, yes it would be helpful if you can please browse without blocking our ads but if you feel the need to remain completely anonymous and have to bypass our banners to do so then it's your choice. Just remember we work our asses off 7 days a week to try and bring you guys free new content, address your requests and maintain the site's health so if you can turn your adblocker off or browse our site without bypassing our ads that would be a big help to us. At the end of the day it's your choice. We certainly don't sell or distribute visitors information or engage in any other cheap or shady practices like that.

Thanks again for your support.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 pm

We appreciate that you're trying to support us mate. It means a lot and of course we care. Personally I just didn't understand your last post, it seemed like a bizarre complaint/rant of some sort but now you've worded it a bit better, it's a sort of clear what you're trying to say.

In regards to Firefox, yes it would be helpful if you can please browse without blocking our ads but if you feel the need to remain completely anonymous and have to bypass our banners to do so then it's your choice. Just remember we work our asses off 7 days a week to try and bring you guys free new content, address your requests and maintain the site's health so if you can turn your adblocker off or browse our site without bypassing our ads that would be a big help to us. At the end of the day it's your choice. We certainly don't sell or distribute visitors information or engage in any other cheap or shady practices like that.

Thanks again for your support.
What is bizarre,the adress you use in firefox to see privacy settings? I didn't want to repeat my older post, I referred to.
I deactivated all adblockers on your site and can't see your ads, until I let ALL websites track me by changing on firefox that page: about:preferences#privacy, what I don't want. Maybe you should use better ad scripts like most webpages that respect not being tracked and still show ads after adblockers are deactivated.
Another way would be to post a paypal or skrill adress and ask for donations. Many pages have great success with that.

Deez wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 pm How do you unlock your thread if it's locked. Or can it only be unlocked by an Admin?
Yes moderators and admin can do this for you.
We use the open source forum software called phpBB and this is how it's set by their developers. Kind of strange! But we'll look into getting this fixed some time soon.

Let us know which thread you need unlocked and we'll do it for you ;)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Deez
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

navid110 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:22 am First thanks for adding the "Recent News" box.
Is it possible to have the "Recent News box" with five entries?
Thank you for your nice suggestion brother.
Sure! We've adjusted it to four entries for now until we figure out a way to auto resize the "Recent Topics" box for the smaller topics :(
We'll definitely sort that out within the next week then we will increase it to five :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
navid110

LikeRe: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

samusmus wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:07 pm Dear all, I would like to offer a suggestion to improve forex-station.com:
- the ability to search for ATR indicators.

If I use the forex-station search function and I type:
- ATR
or
- ATR indicator

then the search function states: sorry, you need 4+ characters instead of 3.

Or did I overlook the ATR indicators on this page? viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755
Thanks for the suggestion Sammy :)

Yes, the search function here needs to be improved and can be a bit cumbersome at times.
Until we fix this up, please try this: How to deep search Forex Station using Google.