Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm OK , now , we have AUD/USD chart , it shows very strong bullish wave at daily and weekly trend .
Price is above the 21EMAdaily and 21EMAweekly , but we have a semi CROWN pattern , I prefer the price to complete that pattern , and after that , I can decide better for entry buy point .
after last night's news and sharp move , it would be better to stay away and let the market to move wisely .
It's very risky position ,,, I obey the money management 's rules .
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:09 am Thank you very much dear rijay for sharing your opinion with us , :)

============================

Now EURUSD and the 1.1345 ,, which is very important level for take a decision ,,,
took some partial profit @ 1.1319 (+25 pips ) ,, then did break even .

==============

AUD/USD :: hit the target . +45 pips

Hello guys ,

Market has opened with a very noticeable gap , I think , based on technical analyses's rules , it would be better wait , until price fill the gap , then trader can decide well , sell or buy .

USD/JPY and USD/CHF ,, are not at clear level , at least my system does not show that .

USD/JPY : price is on the bullish minor trend line , ttm is red ,, bbsqueeze does not have a color , RSI is above the 50CL , but bearish cross ,

the other major cross are the same , no clear sign .

I prefer watch the market ....
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

USD/CAD::

It seems , this week is a good and predictable week for CAD ( I HOPE ! ) , the others get mad !!!!!

=======================

I edited my post ,, because I think it would be better we move target of buy to 61.8% fibo , 1.3285,,

If you are not risky trader ,,so delete the sell limit position .
Attachments
Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:42 am USD/CAD::

It seems , this week is a good and predictable week for CAD ( I HOPE ! ) , the others get mad !!!!!
Great post brother good luck with this week's trades :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:59 pm USD/JPY :::

If system shows a perfect buy signal , at H1 or it would be better at H4 ,, then buy ,, stop @113 ,, tp @ 114.40 ,,, OR 115.40 ,,, 118 !!!!!!! :)
wow it seems that you have a great forex trading system! i've read most of the posts here in the MACD&RSI thread, just great! does your system work in D1 and W1? is the system multi-symbol? do you have settings/templates for D1 and W1? pls. share, thank you very much :)
These users thanked the author jasonx for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, macd & rsi
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

jasonx wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:26 pm

wow it seems that you have a great forex trading system! i've read most of the posts here in the MACD&RSI thread, just great! does your system work in D1 and W1? is the system multi-symbol? do you have settings/templates for D1 and W1? pls. share, thank you very much :)
Dear Jasonx , thank you ,,,

my trading system based on the moving averages which works at any time frame , but lower time frame has many error than the upper time frame . So system is the same . I share exactly the system which I use every day and at every trading ,, I do not like be stingy :( ,, but there is a very important point , which may be most of traders does not notice to it much ........

As I have written some post later ,,,

Imagine three driver and one car , does we have a unique result after taking a driving test of those drivers ? absolutely not .
any of those three driver , based on his or her experience and mental ability and proficiency has a different result . one of them be fastest than two , one of them be the most cautious ,,, and .......

Forex trading with a unique system is the same issue ,,may be you are a better trader than me , then , the BBSQUEEZE system is very profitable for you than me , :))( I HOPE )

Beside using the system ,, I use the technical analyses's law for trading , like trend line , fibo level , patterns , and .....

============================

and at the end , the USD/CAD trade hit the target . +85 .

As I have shown at the chart , may be I will have a sell around this area ,, we have a perfect retrace ,, 61.8% fibo level ,, very powerful bullish trend line which has broken , and very strong resistance above that trend line ..

have nice time guys !
Attachments
jasonx