IdeaRequests & Ideas (MT5)

This thread/topic is created and hopefully will be used in order to post all your general request and queries here for to avoid cluttering other threads.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

I AM SORRY...I SHOULD'VE POSTED THIS HERE INSTEAD OF THE OTHER THREAD

Hello Mrtools, everyone

I have a ton of questions. I won't pose them all here just a few.

Been trading for a while, using some of the indicators produced and/or modified here and _______________________

First, question is this: are these indicators remotely doing the same thing, based off same calculations and giving the same results?
I have not gone further in depth than "what is an ema?" I don't follow most of what you and Mntiwana post about the guts of these indicators attached or others for that matter...it is far over my head.

Lastly, is it possible- or even practical- to use a Hull MA in an indicator such as the TDI, replacing the moving averages with Hull MAs perhaps?

I thank you for any response and I apologize if this is more of a waste of time than something of use for our community

Thanks
FXDG
Attachments

forexdemogod wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:03 pm I AM SORRY...I SHOULD'VE POSTED THIS HERE INSTEAD OF THE OTHER THREAD

Hello Mrtools, everyone

I have a ton of questions. I won't pose them all here just a few.

Been trading for a while, using some of the indicators produced and/or modified here and _____________________

First, question is this: are these indicators remotely doing the same thing, based off same calculations and giving the same results?
I have not gone further in depth than "what is an ema?" I don't follow most of what you and Mntiwana post about the guts of these indicators attached or others for that matter...it is far over my head.

Lastly, is it possible- or even practical- to use a Hull MA in an indicator such as the TDI, replacing the moving averages with Hull MAs perhaps?

I thank you for any response and I apologize if this is more of a waste of time than something of use for our community

Thanks
FXDG
Is it about MT5 ?
As it is mt5 thread
secondly try to ask/explain things in a simple way and or turn by turn,do not mixed up a lot as an 1 composition.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

republicofgame7 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm hello, please help to put alert on Polynomial_Regression once price touches the outside bands.
thank you...
Currently basic version and variations of MT5 indicators are being coded/introduced but hope soon these will be extended as of same to MT4 by adding all required features

Fernandosem wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:14 am I think...

...A tool (as in the image) would make MT5 more convenient to manage orders. Could someone try to do something like this?

Everyone I meet is paid or does not work as it should.

Could someone try to help with this?
That is an commercial product even the author permits for demoing it

Mrforex wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:59 pm my bosses in the house can this mt5 indicator be given alert
Brother please don't spam other threads with the same request as duplicate posts will be removed. Unfortunately, all free requests for coding help and indicator upgrades are done when time permits and it's quite busy here at the moment. That saying, if you need urgent coding you can request for paid work by sending a PM to Mrtools for a quote and he'll look after you.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance