Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:56 am

unfortunately ,, hit my stop .

but if your broker , does not hit your stop ,, now the position is at profit .
Ouch brother. I'm sorry to hear of this but I know you'll make more on your next trade.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:56 am

unfortunately ,, hit my stop .

but if your broker , does not hit your stop ,, now the position is at profit .
your positioning looks to be right though, as dollar looks to be setting up itself technically for sell off before us-china trade deal.
need to break trendline though, on usd index before it retests lower border of channel, both daily and weekly momentum is slowing down and price failed twice to go past previous high.
all depends on trump i think and the deal. in any case emerging markets currency basket has already started strengthening against us dollar since long enough though, factoring a deal done.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
macd & rsi

rijay wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:44 pm

your positioning looks to be right though, as dollar looks to be setting up itself technically for sell off before us-china trade deal.
need to break trendline though, on usd index before it retests lower border of channel, both daily and weekly momentum is slowing down and price failed twice to go past previous high.
all depends on trump i think and the deal. in any case emerging markets currency basket has already started strengthening against us dollar since long enough though, factoring a deal done.
yes , I agree with you , US dollar gets weak , and last night's POWELL speaks , clearly showed .

OK , now , we have AUD/USD chart , it shows very strong bullish wave at daily and weekly trend .
Price is above the 21EMAdaily and 21EMAweekly , but we have a semi CROWN pattern , I prefer the price to complete that pattern , and after that , I can decide better for entry buy point .
after last night's news and sharp move , it would be better to stay away and let the market to move wisely .
Attachments

Jimmy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:46 pm
Ouch brother. I'm sorry to hear of this but I know you'll make more on your next trade.
thank you Dear Jimmy for your nice and positive words , yes bro , I also traded on NZD/USD , can cover the -40 pips losses of USD/CAD's trade .
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm GBPUSD :

At H1 tf ,, price shows an upward movement , , blue movings and bbsqueeze , RSI above 50CL ,,

at H4 tf ,, it seems a retrace , goes to 1.2960-1.30 which is resistence area ( two fibo and daily trend line , daily and weekly bearish 21 EMA ) , a clear divergence ,,

at daily tf ,, daily important trend lines , which shows a bearish wave , but a good support area , I have showed it with a blue rectangle ,,

at weekly tf ,, weekly long term trend line , and a retrace and a good support area between 78.6 and 61.8 fibo level ,,

I think , price don't know the correct movement , up or down . breaks the daily bearish trend lines then flies to 1.4 ,, or ,, break the weekly support area and goes to 1.19 .

For a some times , I do not trade on GBP/USD , until market find the proper movement .

====================

gold ,, step by step goes to a proper shape for having a buy with a big profit .
Look at GBP/USD chart again , GBP/USD is under pressure by some bearish daily trend line and push up by a good 61.8-76.8 fibo level and daily support zone , ( I have shown on the daily TF chart) .

As I wrote at previous post , GBP does not have a clearly movement and it is now like a spring and jump or fall suddenly .

As you can see on the daily and H4 chart , daily 21EMA is very important( the pink one ) , and if price can go above it and close , we can hope the price can reach the 21EMA weekly ( the brown one ) , then goes to brown daily trend line , which shows on chart .

In spite of these words and analyses , we have 6 major cross and gold and silver and ..... ,,, why we should trade on the pair which does not have a clear movement ?????Let it set aside and trade the other ones . :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm

yes , I agree with you , US dollar gets weak , and last night's POWELL speaks , clearly showed .

OK , now , we have AUD/USD chart , it shows very strong bullish wave at daily and weekly trend .
Price is above the 21EMAdaily and 21EMAweekly , but we have a semi CROWN pattern , I prefer the price to complete that pattern , and after that , I can decide better for entry buy point .
after last night's news and sharp move , it would be better to stay away and let the market to move wisely .
If today's sell off in USD index post release of fed minutes follows up ,to break trend line then more longs will find them stuck up. And that will force long unwinding of USD positions.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
macd & rsi