Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:08 pm

stop complaining boy...........other members here are getting by without such issues & u whinge too much!! are u a man or a woman :roll: perhaps u should start ur own forum & see how that goes muahaha
Hi guys
The forum respect users complaints and suggestions till when these are genuine and in benefit/favor of mostly users,of course when there is place for to correct and or alter according to site software capacity
it is impossible favoring every single individual because of a lot of factors
A little more for short cut down loaders (i.e,bundle package and alike thinking persons) - we strongly recommend and advise to every visitor to visit and read every single post,it is not only code there but some demonstrations including explanation/descriptions too if you really want learn
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, W35
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:16 am

Maybe you would earn more with ads when were presented even when common adblockers are deactivated on firefox. Does firefox' setting
about:preferences#privacy is enough to deactivate your ads? In Europe we don't like our all our data be sold to google advertisers.
whinge too much guy. In europe u have bigger issues to worry about than ads or info being sent to google puahaha...........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

friend4you wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:24 pm Really funny. In reality, most firms in USA do everything so that Europeans data protection will not become law in USA. And in Dubai you have much more problems with free speech, but at least women can drive cars now.

YeshuaYoke wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:40 pm i notice after login some pages the tool bar vanishes the clickable options are still there but he graphic is not, notice top right
Thank you for letting us know about this. Are you using Microsoft Edge?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:16 pm
Hi guys
The forum respect users complaints and suggestions till when these are genuine and in benefit/favor of mostly users,of course when there is place for to correct and or alter according to site software capacity
it is impossible favoring every single individual because of a lot of factors
A little more for short cut down loaders (i.e,bundle package and alike thinking persons) - we strongly recommend and advise to every visitor to visit and read every single post,it is not only code there but some demonstrations including explanation/descriptions too if you really want learn
mr mntiwana & mrtool when will u install a section for member only?? my request was last month plz if we can have section away from public??

moey_dw wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:39 pm
mr mntiwana & mrtool when will u install a section for member only?? my request was last month plz if we can have section away from public??
This has been done. The new section will be called The Vault and is only available to registered members. Please check the forums.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
navid110
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance