Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

sergtradingfx wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:04 am

Awesome thank you very much Li yu cen! so Mrtool, could these 2 indicators be fused to have the full pack?? Thank you!
The one Li yu cen posted it's a nice way to do it only thing is couldn't figure out how to make it work mtf(if someone can figure out a way please do it) so did this version and it works the same except you have to wait for a tick for it to adjust, so if market is closed would turn AutoWidth off.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, sergtradingfx

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:34 am

The one Li yu cen posted it's a nice way to do it only thing is couldn't figure out how to make it work mtf(if someone can figure out a way please do it) so did this version and it works the same except you have to wait for a tick for it to adjust, so if market is closed would turn AutoWidth off.
Excellent thank you very much MrTools!

li yu cen wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:46 am Do you need this?EURJPYH1.png

Heiken_Ashi_AutoWidth.mq4Heiken_Ashi_AutoWidth.ex4
Helloo mrtools, please the attached indicator royal blue color does not stay on my template . help me to correct it so that it can look like the attached picture whenever i loaded my template . to save me time of always changing yellow color to royal blue all the time. thanks
These users thanked the author modanetfx for the post:
TEAMTRADER

modanetfx wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Helloo mrtools, please the attached indicator royal blue color does not stay on my template . help me to correct it so that it can look like the attached picture whenever i loaded my template . to save me time of always changing yellow color to royal blue all the time. thanks
Try this one, not able to test it, but it should be ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
modanetfx, ChuChu Rocket

This is a heiken ashi zone trade. The zone trade uses the signals from the slope of awesome,accelerator, and heiken ashi to determine candle color. Used a older mt4 version from Mladen to update it to more user friendly version. Also has alerts on color change and the auto candle width adjustment.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
reachme, Jimmy, Skyold, scarletPip, Holmes27, TEAMTRADER, pilot, Sutatong, Jedidiah, maroka