Re: Convert MT5 indicators to MT4

shaileshm wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:08 am Hi all,

couldnt find any thread for converting MT5 indicators to MT4 ones so made this one.

This is the one of the latest indicator by mladen. can someone please also make one for MT4?

Regards,

Shaileshm
Have you tried Mladen's mt4 ver "High - low trend mtf 3 alerts" - though not filled capable but seems a bit closer to this of Mladen's mt5 ver
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

And if precision trend applied along with,it will be display like this
what i know and experienced till now - mt5 codes can not meet and reach mt4 codes capabilities regarding various features but a lot of features and versatile (at the moment) - though a lot of mt5 codes coming on daily bases but still far from,that is still on basics,i also know mt5 have the ability and capacity to handle too much
Thanks to Mladen/Mrtools for their so long years coding work and contribution
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:22 am And if precision trend applied along with,it will be display like this
what i know and experienced till now - mt5 codes can not meet and reach mt4 codes capabilities regarding various features but a lot of features and versatile (at the moment) - though a lot of mt5 codes coming on daily bases but still far from,that is still on basics,i also know mt5 have the ability and capacity to handle too much
Thanks to Mladen/Mrtools for their so long years coding work and contribution
dear mntiwana,
can you please post the High - low trend mtf 3 alerts indicator?

Thanks
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.