Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chetachukwu wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:49 pm Please someone should help me identify the indicator with the tiny white line crossing.avgs_histo.png
It was this indicator which would display on an ha offline chart the prices from a regular chart.

From Mladen::::

Just one very simple indicator that will help when HA charts are used for trading

It simply displays the "real" price of the source time frame (the time frame that produced the offline chart) on chart as a line. That way user can see all the price deviations, see what is going on with current price and estimate all the past price deviations that are, with an aid of this very simple indicator, clearly visible on chart too.

The values displayed with the gray line are the ones displayed with this indicator (also, it is visible that I used 15 minute chart as a source for this example and that the indicator is displaying the close price of the 15 minute EURUSD chart) :

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:24 pm

It was this indicator which would display on an ha offline chart the prices from a regular chart.

From Mladen::::

Just one very simple indicator that will help when HA charts are used for trading

It simply displays the "real" price of the source time frame (the time frame that produced the offline chart) on chart as a line. That way user can see all the price deviations, see what is going on with current price and estimate all the past price deviations that are, with an aid of this very simple indicator, clearly visible on chart too.

The values displayed with the gray line are the ones displayed with this indicator (also, it is visible that I used 15 minute chart as a source for this example and that the indicator is displaying the close price of the 15 minute EURUSD chart) :
Many thanks, But how can I do it? My chart looks very different.
And please, can you post the indicators and the template.

Greetings

MaxTorque wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:09 am

Here it is:
First apply any offline indicator at M1 chart for to create any custom TF chart,for example M10
select new chart from offline charts tab,keep remember on which instrument and of which "M" chart you was selected/apply,also enable dll
now find and double click on your desired chart from the offline chart list from file tab under open offline
after opening your offline chart of M10,apply display price value indicator and or any thing else what ever you want
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 am
First apply any offline indicator at M1 chart for to create any custom TF chart,for example M10
select new chart from offline charts tab,keep remember on which instrument and of which "M" chart you was selected/apply,also enable dll
now find and double click on your desired chart from the offline chart list from file tab under open offline
after opening your offline chart of M10,apply display price value indicator and or any thing else what ever you want
Many thanks, but I´v the same result. Here is what I do:
- open 1 Min. Chart EURUSD
- open Period Converter, allow DLL, choose 10 Min.
- open offline Chart and choose EURUSD 10 Min.
- open Indicator display value charts and allow Dll and choose price to show 1 Min.
Thats all, but the result is not the same.
What am I doing wrong ??

MaxTorque wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:18 am

Many thanks, but I´v the same result. Here is what I do:
- open 1 Min. Chart EURUSD
- open Period Converter, allow DLL, choose 10 Min.
- open offline Chart and choose EURUSD 10 Min.
- open Indicator display value charts and allow Dll and choose price to show 1 Min.
Thats all, but the result is not the same.
What am I doing wrong ??
Open any time frame chart, add the ha smoothed offline latest from here viewtopic.php?p=1294963654#p1294963654, open offline chart by default should be M10, and you can apply any indicator you choose to the offline chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
AmirDehghani, MaxTorque