Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AmirDehghani wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:44 pm

you didn't get my point rijay ,
It is not about how much of trend we are catching,
It's about incompetence of the Trend-Indicators we've known (according to the Bestseller EAs)
I don't understand, why this off-topic discussion isn't moved somewhere else and I hope mladen doesn't oversee our indicator requests before, but here my long-time experience with that:

Trading the trend is a very good idea, especially when the trend is clear and strong, but remind, market is also chaotic and most EA (expert advisors) are scalpers. If there is a popular, good EA, soon the big banks create newer intelligent systems that benefit from these wins also.

Be aware: more than 30 % of volume is generated by ultrafast simple high frequency trading machines standing milliseconds away from the market location. Therefore, most expert advisors are often adopted to new volatility and market behaviour and without that, often they stop making profits after a while.
Price action is often used as one solution, but most manual systems can at most be winning 60-70 % of the time and pa is not better. Therefore, there is no best way of trading. Range trading especially at sideway markets is often better than trend trading as markets are 70 % of the time not trending.