Re: Precision trend - histo

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:59 pm

thanks mntiwana if is possible precision trend histo 2.2 mft like this
Added the lines and now the histo is -1 = down and 1 = up.

ps) a couple downloaded before i could fix, forgot to add the code to delete the lines so please download again.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, talaate, kashyapjdave, navid110, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 am

ps) a couple downloaded before i could fix, forgot to add the code to delete the lines so please download again.
dear traders someone can explain me how the precision trend change the istogram or if someone use it in a good strategies?
i use it in breakout of the first bar but im not sure at 100% :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:54 pm
dear traders someone can explain me how the precision trend change the istogram or if someone use it in a good strategies?
i use it in breakout of the first bar but im not sure at 100% :)
Usual the up green color represent buy and down red color is considered as sell
users can apply and use it for scalping and or long trend detecting,depends on their strategies
or how and what ever they like,no restrictions
invest some more of your time for to learn things and gaining knowledge related to online trading
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:10 pm
Usual the up green color represent buy and down red color is considered as sell
users can apply and use it for scalping and or long trend detecting,depends on their strategies
or how and what ever they like,no restrictions
invest some more of your time for to learn things and gaining knowledge related to online trading
thanks mntiwana, i already use the precision trend for buy and sell , do you use another indicator with precision trend to filter the signals ? i search a good confirmation , i hope you understand me ( sorry for bad english) , i ask only because i dont know if precision trend work on breakout or like moving average, i ask to know so much the indicator :)

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:59 pm

thanks mntiwana, i already use the precision trend for buy and sell , do you use another indicator with precision trend to filter the signals ? i search a good confirmation , i hope you understand me ( sorry for bad english) , i ask only because i dont know if precision trend work on breakout or like moving average, i ask to know so much the indicator :)
Experimenting things and investing time is best way rather than following advice's blindly,it is matter of hard earned money
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 am

Mrtools its possible to add horizontal line when the precision trend change its color ?

mntiwana wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:20 am
Experimenting things and investing time is best way rather than following advice's blindly,it is matter of hard earned money
Dear Mntiwana sorry if i post here, but i dont know in which category post it, i create the image attached, thinking that may be useful know how trader combine more indicator to obtain a simple and good strategies, i hope this may be a good start point...Many thanks :)
Attachments