QuestionRsi alert divergence inaccurate

Hello everyone, I was looking for an RSI with alert on very accurate divergence. I downloaded one but as I see it can not take them all. Do you know or use one?
the yellow lines you see are the divergences that the indicator does not take. Thanks to everyone for the help
Attachments

Re: Rsi alert divergence inaccurate

Rdr wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:40 pm Hello everyone, I was looking for an RSI with alert on very accurate divergence. I downloaded one but as I see it can not take them all. Do you know or use one?
the yellow lines you see are the divergences that the indicator does not take. Thanks to everyone for the help
You are welcome at first
which ver you are trying on
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Rdr wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:40 pm Hello everyone, I was looking for an RSI with alert on very accurate divergence. I downloaded one but as I see it can not take them all. Do you know or use one?
It compares the last two Highs or Lows with the current High or Low. The RSI is a bit shaky, use a smoothed RSI or better RSX with divergences or even better do it yourself. I don't need automatic divergences, I see them when they merge and wait for confirmation. The script is good on higher tfs (>H1), for scalping on M5 it's too late.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:00 pm

It compares the last two Highs or Lows with the current High or Low. The RSI is a bit shaky, use a smoothed RSI or better RSX with divergences or even better do it yourself. I don't need automatic divergences, I see them when they merge and wait for confirmation. The script is good on higher tfs (>H1), for scalping on M5 it's too late.
Honey Tobi
I never take interest or attractive to higher TFs but for you here is an example - :)
look how smartly i removed name and applied parameters from picture
you can rename it non repainting zz and or 2019 holy grail - all credits to Mladen/Mrtools for so fine toys
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thank you all for the answers. The indicator is set to close price. I can read divergences well in autonomy I wanted an alert only for additional convenience. Before I used "fast and smooth rsi" a free indicator, but not from automatic divergences. this in the picture that I put I downloaded from here, even smoothed version can not take them all. You know better?

mntiwana wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:26 pm Honey Tobi
I never take interest or attractive to higher TFs but for you here is an example - :)
look how smartly i removed name and applied parameters from picture
you can rename it non repainting zz and or 2019 holy grail - all credits to Mladen/Mrtools for so fine toys
No, I meant on H4 and higher the divergence detection is absolutely ok, but not on M5.
Nice pics as always, Nas. No, I don't rename anything. I like RSI and RSX and in respect to the inventor and the tool itself, I'd never rename it, but some really bad stuff I call BS - that is deserved then :-D

Rdr wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:12 am

do you know a better version?
With out knowing what you required exactly - if i posting 100 better ones,at the end i will received a reply "no i am looking for some thing else"
any way try searching at rsi thread

mntiwana wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 am
With out knowing what you required exactly - if i posting 100 better ones,at the end i will received a reply "no i am looking for some thing else"
any way try searching at rsi thread
Excuse me, actually my English is not very good, maybe I have not explained well. The indicator does not show all the divergences that actually exist. I need a more precise one, I'll try to look again.

Rdr wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 am
Excuse me, actually my English is not very good, maybe I have not explained well. The indicator does not show all the divergences that actually exist. I need a more precise one, I'll try to look again.
Try Mrtools extended ver
Adaptive T3 Rsi 1.01 nrp divergence nmc