Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mrtools!
You posted these incredible indicators, which are used in some strategies introduced on forex-station. Success rate is much higher, when three lines point up or downwards.

Is it possible to get an alert with wav-file, that can be chosen, when one, two or three lines (as option) change slope in the same direction. Maybe later also a % filter on calculation or adaptiveness or coloring of slope?
Thanks.
The mq4-file of mladen, changed by pacois is just for reference. The only states of 0 and 1 are difficult to use for one-time alerts.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:44 am Was able to add a filter to the final trend trigger factor values also made it user friendly.
This is such a solid indicator for scalping. Thank you Mrtools you're a champ. I must say the new upgraded timeframe options for "First Higher Timeframe", "Second Higher Timeframe" and so on are a neat bonus as well as it lets us know we'll always be seeing the next available timeframe's readings.

Thank you bro :clap:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

AmirDehghani wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:33 am

Yes, probably you are Right but "Smart indicators" are not "indicator"s that we've seen in the FS , FF , MQL5 and ...
but there are some "Smart EA"s in the top of LIST of Bestseller EA's .
capture_20181115191547.png
capture_20181115191718.png
you can make best EA if you can remove human emotions from price action , because that is why prices undershoot or overshoot from pure mathemetical formulas, i do not think that is what is going to happen soon or ever,

that is why methods are developed to "normalise" price action to the mathemetical mean, one very effective method developed by great coders mladen and mrtools is of using ATR adaptive method to normalise price action to their mean median.

those EA lebelled best seller if you use it in sideways market, on your live account will give you big jolt to through you out of your chair, or may be most probably will through you out of market !!

if you find one very accurate EA performing well in sideways market too, do not forget to post if here for readers,
i think that will have enough power to divert 90% of google traffic here !

i just left 10% of traffic because life is beautiful to live outside trading world too !