Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

[quote=sal post_id=1295379876 time=1538583168 user_id=4865228]

Sal, thanks for many ideas, indicators and templates. As you tested much now, can you post the indicators and template of the system you are using for longer with success, preferable non-repainting?
1, 5, 4, rest default on repainting Cycle identifier wAlert1 major.ex4 may be interesting with last ideas. Consider two systems:
one on ranging (up-down waves with oscillators) and one on strong trending markets.

friend4you wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Interesting concept. Sideways seems to be filtered by many opposite cycle alerts in a row, which settings do you use? Sal uses Super signals as the band indicator. I prefer faster non-repainting atr-bands.
I tested similar spike finder. As vertex repaints, Extreme Cycle 2 indicator can be set up non-repainting. Extreme 3 only the thick lines repaint, I think. I added ! to the names to keep them in front on mt4 navigator.
ATR Bands 2.ex4
! Symphonie_Extreme_Cycle_Indikator2.ex4
! Symphonie Extreme Indicator v3 600__2.ex4
super-signals-channel_alert.ex4
! vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.ex4
thanks dear... let me try...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

friend4you wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Interesting concept. Sideways seems to be filtered by many opposite cycle alerts in a row, which settings do you use? Sal uses Super signals as the band indicator. I prefer faster non-repainting atr-bands.
I tested similar spike finder. As vertex repaints, Extreme Cycle 2 indicator can be set up non-repainting. Extreme 3 only the thick lines repaint, I think. I added ! to the names to keep them in front on mt4 navigator.
ATR Bands 2.ex4
! Symphonie_Extreme_Cycle_Indikator2.ex4
! Symphonie Extreme Indicator v3 600__2.ex4
super-signals-channel_alert.ex4
! vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.ex4
I believe "! Symphonie_Extreme_Cycle_Indikator2.ex4" is custom indicator.!!! updated with ATR. Do you have source file.!!.

sal wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:10 pm
I believe "! Symphonie_Extreme_Cycle_Indikator2.ex4" is custom indicator.!!! updated with ATR. Do you have source file.!!.
They are old ones of symphonie ff thread. He does not post changes any more or mq4, I asked him. What do you think of these indicators? Can you post indicators and templates how you trade now as it always depends on strategy how to use these ones? Trends can be REALLY long.
Did anyone find a indicator which predicts reversals very good without repainting?

shinnosuke wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi Sal,
how about the entry point and exit point rules?
can you share it too...
best regards,
see snap.. its very clear... the circule dot (repaint for 2bars) ... after arrow gets in current tf bar (non repaint) , open trade. and when another circular dot appear then next arrow is the trade stope pooint.
my test apx. 1hr to wait to get 100 pips.. but needs to watch market.

sal wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 pm

see snap.. its very clear... the circule dot (repaint for 2bars) ... after arrow gets in current tf bar (non repaint) , open trade. and when another circular dot appear then next arrow is the trade stope pooint.
my test apx. 1hr to wait to get 100 pips.. but needs to watch market.
That´s very nice. Please can you tell us the Indicators and their settings ? (Ehlers Fischer is not necessary)
Many thank´s in advance.

Greetings