Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:47 am

Will be find once again
Warm Greetings,

I hope this is still in perspective.

Kind regards,
Here you go
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc
Mladen's nmc ver
Mrtools : This is the box breakout done by Brax in elite (TSD) section added HA and Murray Math and some general market comments,swap,spread,trend direction,range,etc.The trend determination is using open price on 3 different TFs which can controlled by user,also the Heiken and comments can be turned off or on.
PS) Jackjones not having success adding the allerts,have not been able to figure out how to code it yet
PS2) For this indicator to work you need TimeGMT mqh within include folder
there are some warnings but these are benign and it working fine
in this version aside from a long list of select able parameters user can choice time control on/off , start/end and numbers of days to displayed
Attachments
EURUSDH1.png
EURUSDH1-2 day.png
EURUSDH1-current.png
EURUSDH1-solid.png
p.png
p2.png
p3.png
p4.png
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc.ex4
(112.6 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
TimeGMT.mqh
(2.73 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:30 am
olajideprosper wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:42 am

Warm Greetings,

Kind regards,
Here you go
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc
Mladen's nmc ver
Mrtools : This is the box breakout done by Brax in elite (TSD) section added HA and Murray Math and some general market comments,swap,spread,trend direction,range,etc.The trend determination is using open price on 3 different TFs which can controlled by user,also the Heiken and comments can be turned off or on.
PS) Jackjones not having success adding the allerts,have not been able to figure out how to code it yet
in this version aside from a long list of select able parameters user can choice time control on/off , start/end and numbers of days to displayed
Many thanks for this wonderful indicator. I sincerely appreciate your time and efforts.
Once again, thank you!

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:30 am
olajideprosper wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:42 am

Warm Greetings,

Kind regards,
Here you go
boxbreakout 1.02 nmc
Mladen's nmc ver
marvelous :shock: :clap:

FBI wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:51 am
reachme wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:47 am

I was expected that you will post your beautiful screenshot with this indicator :)
viewtopic.php?p=1295381806#p1295381806

You can see it in that picture. and in that picture indi settings is "too fast". It is always "kiss and goodbye".
and when you have 2 or 3 "kiss and goodbye", then that is it, and if not, continue to sell/buy in right direction.
yes rightly said it shows well convergence and divergences of prices as we need to see it while trading.

as you said it is always like that maximum convergence- kiss and divergence-goodbye again on prices. it is this kisses that provides good trading opportunities with less risk potential.

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 am
Dearest mrtools
Can you please manage time some upgrading this funny toy "EMAVFS channel"
regarding some 9 methods and latest prices,i means the blue/deep pink lines only (band) - not the center line gold line
all i want experiment to smooth it,may be some smoothing factor too,it clearly form up/down trend when either color line riding on price line
this is the one that indicator,capable working with both mt4/mt5 terminal equally simply by changing extension
regards
Is there also anyway to add an alert when the bands move a certain distance away from the middle line?
Attachments
Capture.PNG

FBI wrote:
reachme wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:47 am

I was expected that you will post your beautiful screenshot with this indicator :)
You can see it in that picture. and in that picture indi settings is "too fast". It is always "kiss and goodbye".
and when you have 2 or 3 "kiss and goodbye", then that is it, and if not, continue to sell/buy in right direction.
mntiwana wrote:
Dearest mrtools
regarding some 9 methods and latest prices,i means the blue/deep pink lines only (band)
regards
FBI, which vma-settings do you prefer?
The "EMAVFS channel" opens this russian pdf with formulas, if you click on author Bulasev on options > about. A kind of smoothed ema with ma of lows/highs bands maybe could help.
EMAVFS.pdf
(193.22 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

friend4you wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:09 pm
FBI wrote:

mntiwana wrote:
Dearest mrtools
regarding some 9 methods and latest prices,i means the blue/deep pink lines only (band)
regards
FBI, which vma-settings do you prefer?
The "EMAVFS channel" opens this russian pdf with formulas, if you click on author Bulasev on options > about. A kind of smoothed ema with ma of lows/highs bands maybe could help.
EMAVFS.pdf
I think it is the "smoothed ema" (yellow center line - not the bands)
Attachments
EURUSDM1.png
Translation-Ema with variable smoothing factor.txt
(511 Bytes) Downloaded 76 times

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:29 am
Hi MrTools, Can you please check Dynamic zones trend scalp 2.1 to see if Filters can be added to price, signal and t3 period. If not a smoothing filter
Thanks for your time
Looks like TTF (trend trigger factor on T3 and applied DZ)

mntiwana wrote:
Dearest mrtools
regarding some 9 methods and latest prices,i means the blue/deep pink lines only (band) - not the center line gold line
all i want experiment to smooth it,may be some smoothing factor too,it clearly form up/down trend when either color line riding on price line
this is the one that indicator,capable working with both mt4/mt5 terminal equally simply by changing extension
regards
Would need the source code.