Re: MACD&RSI

USD/CAD and USD/JPY , shows a good bullish wave , I sell CAD & JPY , with a proper money management .

STOP @ when daily trend ends bullish wave . target @ 1.36 ,, 1.37 ,, may be higher or lower .

GOLD : is under the pressure of 21EMA WEEKLY moving , could not go higher , RSI near the 50C.L ,,
I am waiting for a good entry point .

======================

In spite of all analyses , today and tomorrow are very important , market has a very effective news , but I am a chartist trader , and all I have is my trading system , not secret information nor a bigwig .
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 pm EURUSD :

still on bullish wave ,, buy @ 1.1380--1.14 ,,,,Stop @ 1.1340 ,,,,, TP@ 1.15--1.1545
I closed it with +70 pips , and waiting for another order ,
GBP/NZD hit stop . I never like CROSS , they are rabbit , suddenly run and stop , precipitate movement .

Market is too panic to make a long term decision . My system trading gets dizzy like me. :)

again thank you my dear friends , for your likes and warm-heartedness

Hello guys and geys ,,

USD/CAD AND USD/JPY do great ! I am with them ,, NZD/USD reaches the target step by step !!

Now we have a risky position ,, EUR/GBP !!

daily and weekly trend is bearish , but we have a clear buy signal at H4 , I remember proper money management ,, 2% risk in each trade ,,

tp is +50 , +100 , ....
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:38 pm Hello guys and geys ,,

USD/CAD AND USD/JPY do great ! I am with them ,, NZD/USD reaches the target step by step !!

Now we have a risky position ,, EUR/GBP !!

daily and weekly trend is bearish , but we have a clear buy signal at H4 , I remember proper money management ,, 2% risk in each trade ,,

tp is +50 , +100 , ....
Go EURGBP shoot for the stars. I'm still holding on longs for this pair I can see it continuing the weekly uptrend. Let's hope it does :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 am yes Dear Jimmy , I hope reaching stars ,, but if my system says sell , without any shadow of bebt , I sell .
Yes, I'm just trying to be optimistic. It did go down so your system was right ;)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance