Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

OscarMike wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:54 am

thank you ... I want to ask again, what is the difference compared to xo _-_ mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01?
is there an EA to test this beautiful indicator? please share if there is ... thank you for attention ...
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Happy Man wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:13 pm Looking for the best Floor Pivot (weekly, monthly, yearly) indicator that you know of. Have tried several, but need one that:
- can be timezone adjusted,
- will display weekly, monthly and yearly pivots on multiple timeframes.

No need for daily pivots or fibs.
what do you means best floor pivot and time zone,can you explain a bit more,as there are so many variations around,hard to guess

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:32 am
I think there is no difference except the later version is extended with some extra features,why cant you pretty guys test/check by applying and see the parameters and display by your own eyes
thank you for the information ... I see there is no difference, therefore I ask about it, maybe there is additional code in it so that being v1.01 .... that's all ...
regards

mntiwana wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:57 am
what do you means best floor pivot and time zone,can you explain a bit more,as there are so many variations around,hard to guess
Hi mntiwana,

You're very kind to post great indicators and respond to people's requests here.

I am looking for daily pivots by Frank Ochoa (aka the Pivot Boss).

Open to try different indicators. Just two conditions: 1) can adjust the timezone when pivot calculations start (many indies are stuck to broker zero hour), 2) weekly and monthly pivots on multiply frames (indies I have seen show only one set of pivots at a time).

Let me know if I need to clarify more.

Happy Man wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:17 am Hi mntiwana,

You're very kind to post great indicators and respond to people's requests here.

I am looking for daily pivots by Frank Ochoa (aka the Pivot Boss).

Open to try different indicators. Just two conditions: 1) can adjust the timezone when pivot calculations start (many indies are stuck to broker zero hour), 2) weekly and monthly pivots on multiply frames (indies I have seen show only one set of pivots at a time).

Let me know if I need to clarify more.
Pivot Boss? lol, there are some ridiculous names in trading universe, especially cryptos, but someone who names himself Pivot Boss... is he 16 or what? When someone calls himself Boss a 14 years old guy kicked his ass.

They are stuck to broker zero hour? This is how Pivot Points are defined. Don't care too much about the zero hour. DrSpeed says it's irrelevant.

PS: Pros don't use Pivots, seriously, no Pro. Much to uncertain and no real connection to the market - imaginary S/R - better don't use Pivots. Fibos are imaginary as well, but they are used by some pros - they are a much better choice and also make some sense.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, reachme

mntiwana wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:32 am
I think there is no difference except the later version is extended with some extra features,why cant you pretty guys test/check by applying and see the parameters and display by your own eyes
Hello mntiwana,
Can you please tell what indicators are?
It seems as if the two indicators together give a very good result.
Thank you
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:16 am

Hello mntiwana,
Can you please tell what indicators are?
It seems as if the two indicators together give a very good result.
Thank you

Desktop Screenshot 2018.11.11 - 14.04.16.19_LI.jpg
when 2 indicators together give good results...one must be a repainting indicator...(when results are great both of them repaint)

Pava wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 am

when 2 indicators together give good results...one must be a repainting indicator...(when results are great both of them repaint)
The one with slope coloring blue/orange,i am sure never repaint (it is Mladen's famous Averages version)
the other already posted at FS,some where in back dates "EMAVFS channel"
thinking to request Mrtools for some up-gradation