Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mntwana, mrtools
please help me, alerts don't work ... need a new rebuild? or maybe there is the latest version? Thank you in advance

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Everything looks fine code wise, sometimes i forget to put alerts on true when i place the indicator on the chart are you sure you have alerts on,
thank you ... I want to ask again, what is the difference compared to xo _-_ mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01?
is there an EA to test this beautiful indicator? please share if there is ... thank you for attention ...

OscarMike wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:24 pm

is this indi recalculations? like Cicle Indentifier and zz in general? ... thank you
the extreme points are not recalacutaed after certain period... thats reason i am looking the S/R level for the last 2 points for up/down trend.
The new one (3rd) is repainted.
the S/R should be re calcuted for last 2 points and needs to draw horizontal line.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi