MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mades wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Added filters.
When I turn on filtering the line disappears..
If your talking about rsi of averages this is what i get on version 1.01 with filter on.
rsi avgs filter.png

thiru wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:18 am
luislizarazofx wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 pm
Hello Friends, I am using this indicator: cfb channel stop mtf alerts.ex4, this indicator draws the lines on the price candles and as I also use mobile averages and a indicator of supports and resistance bands, the screen is very loaded with indicators. .. my question is, is there the possibility that this indicator draws the lines in a separate lower window below the price candles? .. thank you
try this

cfb_channel_stop_mtf_alerts_SW.ex4

2018-11-08 21_15_58-EURUSD,H1.png
hello friend, thank you very much, just what I needed ... if you have the mq4 files of the two indicators and could attach them to this post I would appreciate it from your heart ... thanks

mades wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Added filters.
When I turn on filtering the line disappears..
madas
Try applying some values on both filtering parameters,line disappears when a user apply at 1 filtering parameter place
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

luislizarazofx wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:18 am
hello friend, thank you very much, just what I needed ... if you have the mq4 files of the two indicators and could attach them to this post I would appreciate it from your heart ... thanks
Friend, i'm just following the forum protocol. if the original post didn't contain the source, then the subsequent will not have that. it's up to the author to post, if he wishes to do so.

have a great day.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 pm
li yu cen wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:14 am
stoch_rainbow_2.mq4Ask the moderator or anyone to change the price of this indicator to close price. I don't have any coding knowledge. Thank you first.EURJPYM15.png
Try this one.
so pretty this one nice colors

Re: RSI indicator(s)

Dear Mr.Tool, Mr.MLaden and Mr. Mntiwana

Can you Please help me in Adding non repainting Arrow for an RSI along with the Sub Window with out Lagging in Multi time frame includes Alert notification and interpolation.
the setting is mentioned below

RSI 10 Should be Crossed with RSI 50 upward n downward arrow cross

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 pm
li yu cen wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:14 am
stoch_rainbow_2.mq4Ask the moderator or anyone to change the price of this indicator to close price. I don't have any coding knowledge. Thank you first.EURJPYM15.png
Try this one.
Thank you very much for the help of the webmaster! I wish you a happy life.

add alerts and

Dear mntwana, mrtools

kindly add alerts when the yellow rang line started on the chart.
Last edited by Jimmy on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post moved to correct thread
x Open Close Range.mq4
(14.12 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
RANG INDICATOR.JPG

Dear mntwana, mrtools
please help me, alerts don't work ... need a new rebuild? or maybe there is the latest version? Thank you in advance
XO - mtf & alerts nmc.mq4
(6.98 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
XO - mtf & alerts nmc.ex4
(24.41 KiB) Downloaded 110 times