Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pin12 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:40 pm Hi guys

I saw a video in which a trader makes some live operations with this system that I share here.

For some reason, some of the indicators do not work for me. Unfortunately I could not find the mq4 files of them.

Please, could someone test if this system works for you?

Also, the video that has this code: 8QDeIcMLRjc, and bears this title: Forex Live Trading - How To Make $1500 In No Time At All

I'm not saying this system it's the Holy Grail, but the guy in the video seems to know how to use it.

Thanks
in the youtube site, there is a link and when you click that it takes to a typical scum site where the guy is asking for $10 bucks for membership... well, isn't that more than enough to judge such sh..t? if it makes $1500 in no time, then why would one want to sell that for $10 advertising all over the internet and forums? just think.

you know the answer..

simple human psychology.. since there are many out there looking for the quick money its easy for such jerks to lurk them with such ponzi schemes... its your choice.

add to that, if there exist any indicator that requires access to a windows DLL, simply keep away. (other than dynamic zone and ssa)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Jimmy

thiru wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:05 pm in the youtube site, there is a link and when you click that it takes to a typical scum site where the guy is asking for $10 bucks for membership... well, isn't that more than enough to judge such sh..t? if it makes $1500 in no time, then why would one want to sell that for $10 advertising all over the internet and forums? just think.

you know the answer..

simple human psychology.. since there are many out there looking for the quick money its easy for such jerks to lurk them with such ponzi schemes... its your choice.

add to that, if there exist any indicator that requires access to a windows DLL, simply keep away. (other than dynamic zone and ssa)
Well said mate.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
thiru
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

thiru wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:05 pm in the youtube site, there is a link and when you click that it takes to a typical scum site where the guy is asking for $10 bucks for membership... well, isn't that more than enough to judge such sh..t? if it makes $1500 in no time, then why would one want to sell that for $10 advertising all over the internet and forums? just think.
you know the answer..
Thanks for the warning friend thiru, although I think, that guy is not the creator of this system, which is not very easy to find.
If the alleged scammer uses this system, it does not mean that the system is a scam, which may not work with the latest version of MT4.
Also, if you use a firewall, it will notify you if the DLL wants to connect to an external site, which does not happen in this case.
If someone has or can get the mq4 files to update them, it would not be bad to try it.

*** The original system is called Forex Black Book and we can see information about it on the site of the same name: forexblackbook. It has a good rating in forexpeacearmy.

Best poker player in the world overheard rumor that there is another guy playing better than him...He managed to find that Master...Master was homeless...after a brief introduction and some playing, best poker player in the world asked Master to teach him...few years passed...he learned unimaginable things about poker...no one knew about...He thanked Master for teaching him everything he knew...and then came the question..."Master...you are truly incredible poker player...your skills are out of this world...why are you homeless and have no money?" ...-"I don't have good luck playing cards".
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
newbie4ever

pin12 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:47 am

Thanks for the warning friend thiru, although I think, that guy is not the creator of this system, which is not very easy to find.
If the alleged scammer uses this system, it does not mean that the system is a scam, which may not work with the latest version of MT4.
Also, if you use a firewall, it will notify you if the DLL wants to connect to an external site, which does not happen in this case.
If someone has or can get the mq4 files to update them, it would not be bad to try it.

*** The original system is called Forex Black Book and we can see information about it on the site of the same name: forexblackbook. It has a good rating in forexpeacearmy.
just looked at the site that you mentioned and that looks, even more, dirtier than the sh..t .. that moron even makes statements like this
"But then, I received the call. It was a friend of mine ... sort of a Forex "insider," and his call literally saved my life. By applying his one simple suggestion, I reversed the loss and made almost $1 million of profit in a single day!"

in the financial world, anyone with a normal brain can understand what sh..t is that...

had a look at the FPA and it took just 20 seconds to figure out that all 7 reviews are fake... you just need to know how to read reviews.

I can now understand why these guys thrive ...

well, I cant be bothered to read more or spend time on this.

cheers buddy.