Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

trinitygod3 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:08 pm dear mntiwana , how are you, and thank you for your fastest reply both maldens and mr tools both (Connors RSI of super smoother mtf alerts arrows.mq4 ,0) Connors RSI of super smoother mtf 1.1.mq4)its only show sub window but not showing arrow, even the arrow option is in true. help me.
thank you
with prayers
Arrows are working for me
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

composite index
This is Mladen's fisrt initial version of its type
Aside from the name it using rsi so posting it here
some more description from Mladen in first picture
it using simply sma as method,usual prices and classical rsi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

composite index (mtf + divergence)
Mrtools more extended version posted at request and idea thread
an bundle package divergences including divergence alerts and unique ID for divergences
a user can choice selected divergence and on alerts that true/false and or all togather
interpolated mtf
picture with default parameters

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:36 am composite index (mtf + divergence)
Mrtools more extended version posted at request and idea thread
an bundle package divergences including divergence alerts and unique ID for divergences
a user can choice selected divergence and on alerts that true/false and or all togather
interpolated mtf
picture with default parameters
Good evening Mntiwana,
Would it be possible to have indy's/ma's in the upper frame of pictures with theirs settings, please ?
cheers hannele :)

hannele wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Good evening Mntiwana,
Would it be possible to have indy's/ma's in the upper frame of pictures with theirs settings, please ?
cheers hannele :)
I doubts i do not understand what you trying explain
please try explaining with picture/s

mntiwana wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 am rsi - floating levels - advanced divergence 2
Found one more fantastic toy - RSI Floating Levels Advanced Divergence version 2 - interpolated mtf - rsi methods (rsi-wilders rsi-rsx-cuttler rsi and some thing different T3 RSI) options,when T3 rsi selected,T3 hot or T3 original capability - double floating levels with middle line - smoothed - on chart and in sw divergence lines with unique ID.
in upper sw default parameters
3 additions may requested to our experts - user friendly,latest prices and rapid rsi
Hi Mntiwana,

Apologies to take you back, may I ask how you manage to get RSI Floating Levels setup like in the picture, the second sw?
Attachments