Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm

This is a start, will add the rest later. Added the 33 prices, 9 ma methods, and the 6 rsi options.
Dearest Mrtools
Many but so many thanks for this pretty extending - 33 prices-9 methods and 6 rsi types almost every thing working fine
it giving good entry/exit signals,depends on ones strategy
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi guys

I saw a video in which a trader makes some live operations with this system that I share here.

For some reason, some of the indicators do not work for me. Unfortunately I could not find the mq4 files of them.

Please, could someone test if this system works for you?

Also, the video that has this code: 8QDeIcMLRjc, and bears this title: Forex Live Trading - How To Make $1500 In No Time At All

I'm not saying this system it's the Holy Grail, but the guy in the video seems to know how to use it.

Thanks

pin12 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:40 pm Hi guys

I saw a video in which a trader makes some live operations with this system that I share here.

For some reason, some of the indicators do not work for me. Unfortunately I could not find the mq4 files of them.

Please, could someone test if this system works for you?

Also, the video that has this code: 8QDeIcMLRjc, and bears this title: Forex Live Trading - How To Make $1500 In No Time At All

I'm not saying this system it's the Holy Grail, but the guy in the video seems to know how to use it.

Thanks
doesn't work for me it just made my MT4 laggy and this all i can see on the chart using provided template........................... :thumbdown:

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
pin12
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Goobops wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:42 pm Could someone please fix this indicator for me please it seems to crash my MT4 when I have it in a template.

Thanks
Just tried it on my chart on all timeframes and works perfectly for me dude without any trouble or resource usage.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Happy Man wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:34 pm Hi,

Looking for an indicator that would show High/Low of a certain day or two in a month and allow to name each like so that it is visible on a chart. Ideally, switching to another pair or instrument would show Highs/Lows of those days for that pair/instrument.

Thanks!
hello & welcome here sir have u tried mladen's daily data here? viewtopic.php?p=1295362655#p1295362655
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Thank you, sir, for a welcome!

Perhaps, I did not express clearly what I wanted. Edited the post to include a better example. I need an indi to paint lines of the High/Low of the day that I select, say the 2nd of November. It may be a different day or two each month but has to be user-selected. It would be good to put some text above a line, naming it.

Thank you!

Edit: Attaching a picture with desired result.
moey_dw wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:41 pm

hello & welcome here sir have u tried mladen's daily data here? viewtopic.php?p=1295362655#p1295362655
Attachments