Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:59 am Here is a good indicator that I have downloaded from somewhere and adapted it.
There is a facility for seeing the value in a different timeframe - but only one timeframe. See illustration of indi and the 'Ranging' annotation on the right of the indicator. This varies from buy only to sell only with the ranging when it is in between the set values.
My request is could this single annotation be modified and show up to 4 timeframes?
If it could be adapted then you can see at a glance by colour what the other timeframes are doing - a brilliant tool.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Hello Team trader could u plz share main chart indicator which is yellow in color and overlaps candle...

Dear mrtools wrote you a personal message, but unfortunately there is no response for a week, I decided to write a request in this topic, to get your attention, you need the source indicator zerolag jurik, to write an adviser, I hope you will allow using open source Thanks in advance, if there is a newer version, I will be grateful to you, thanks in advance!
Volente Deo

Dearest Mrtools
composite index mtf_divergence
This is Mladen's ver,extended by you mtf and then divergence
can you manage time extending more regarding
new 33 prices
new 9 methods (i think it using sma currently)
6 rsi types option
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:39 am Dearest Mrtools
composite index mtf_divergence
This is Mladen's ver,extended by you mtf and then divergence
can you manage time extending more regarding
new 33 prices
new 9 methods (i think it using sma currently)
6 rsi types option
regards
This is a start, will add the rest later. Added the 33 prices, 9 ma methods, and the 6 rsi options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, moey_dw, Holmes27, Jedidiah