Re: Advanced Cycle Analysis indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm Some upgrades made to "spectrometr" indicator

PS: it needs the attached dll too (it has to be in the libraries folder and you have to enable dll imports from the indicators properties)

Thank you Mladen! :thumbup:
Mladen and all, do we have any documents or web links to study this indicator or strategy? Googling didn't give me relevant results...
Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Goertzel Browser

Masshu wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:47 pm Anyone have latest version of Goertzel Browser (mq4 & ex4) ?
This is the version I have. If there's a newer one, Mntiwana or Mrtools will surely post it but have this one, I've fixed it for MT4 1090 as well.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
nrv, reachme, moey_dw, Lodi, alexm, Juertes, hassan5041
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Advanced Cycle Analysis indicators for MT4

AmirDehghani wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:11 am Dears,
How we Have to Interpret This indicator?
Thanks
It is made by Fourier Transformation. A signal (our course) consists of sinusoids with different frequencies, amplitudes and phase shifts.

Via FT, here I guess, it's Fast Fourier Transformation, you go from the Price-Time-table into the Price-Frequency-table (via Transformation), where you can better calculate and get the frequency (period), amplitude (cycle strength) and phase shift (phase) of each sine wave. With that you can come back to the Price-Time-table and draw the waves one by one or as composite as Görtzel does.

It is a offline tool for signal processing, not made for live trading, so it is "repainting" per definition. When the composite goes up, only search long entries and when the composite goes down, only for short entries. Be aware that price and composite must be synchronous.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 6):
moey_dw, Lodi, Jimmy, AmirDehghani, RZAMK, ParallelNative

Re: Goertzel Browser

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:06 pm
EURUSDH1GOERTZEL_BROWSER.png
goertzel_browser_5.602.mq4
good share jim boy add this to daily downloads in case others looking for it? if u can................ & if u plz can post working version of cpo indicators plus ema one
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈