Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Abhishek1979 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:37 am Can any one help with indicator that will match broker and indian time together.
What do you means for match
indian and any broker time how can be match if the broker is not same of indian gmt
there are so many indicators helping adjust terminal time (brokers) with pc time (local)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:43 am

What do you means for match
indian and any broker time how can be match if the broker is not same of indian gmt
there are so many indicators helping adjust terminal time (brokers) with pc time (local)
May be my English is not correct and i ask the wrong phrased question. I mean the same. Pls suggest some indicator
These users thanked the author Abhishek1979 for the post:
mtp

Abhishek1979 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:16 pm

May be my English is not correct and i ask the wrong phrased question. I mean the same. Pls suggest some indicator
H - aligator - Clock 1.0
Try it out
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi MrTools,

Could you assist in modifying this indicator if possible.

The idea is checking if a currency is strong or weak. Currently it measures all currencies but i'm using it to measure one. Would it be possible to add an alert when there a certain number of pairs(which is a user given input) has reached slope level 2.

Example:
I'm checking all EUR pairs, and I want an alert when 4 or more pairs are over slope level 2.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Request to Senior Members / Members with Coding Language Knowledge
to Please have a Look and Rectify the Code of -- TD Sequential V2 Indicator.

When we apply on Chart it shows Signal Arrows But If we save the Template and Apply Then All the Arrows Disappear.
If we change the Time Frame then again The arrows Appear !

In order to make it work to show Arrows , we have to change time frames.

Kindly do the needful and make this Indicator working Properly.

Thanks in Advance.