Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OOps!

Don't want to upset folks...

Here are the mq4 source codes... you can change them to suit your own needs.

I use 65" and 55" screens (which are great for reading books and magazines) and I setup my screens accordingly and totally forget if other ppl are using smaller screens. My Bad! So here are the source codes so you may adjust for your own needs.
All the best

Xard777

PS I have been messing about with a variation of Pyrapoint which I have included in my FX source, so I thought best to add the book as well.

PPS Also, between FX16 & FX17 I have been messing about with HMA & HALFTREND to coincide with the Goldband that I have been using.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
twix, Jimmy, rijay, Skyold, friend4you, Dego, appsoluxions, aneek229, ardalan1991, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Here is the 1hr trading chart showing the week's movement to give you an idea about the PyraPoint.
And here is the heatmap that matches the dash-01 indy should anyone want it.

btw. the Pyrapoint will not be for everyone so you can easily turn it off in the input menu.
All the best
Xard777

PS I had no intentions on showing anyone the PyraPoint but as it is in the source code and no doubt ppl are going to ask about it then I figure it best to add the book (in the previous post) for your perusal on the subject.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
vasp, Jedidiah

Here are templates...
Xard777

PS As usual, once you have selected at template simply change the time frame say to H4 then back to H1 and the chart should be ready to use.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
twix, appsoluxions, aneek229, Jedidiah

Dego wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:17 pm Thank you xard, I have been a member just a few days on this forum. Im active more on other forex forums. But I must say you are by far the nicest persons I have met that gives out all your hard work for free and everytime anyone asks you to add anything you make it. A rare sign in this time on the internet.

Thank you. May the pips be with you, always.
Welcome to our humble home................. it is the lovely, giving, community of forex station here which is why I love this place (sorry my english) & the only forex community not trying to make money off new traders & always giving without asking for a penny from us. You are welcome here & XARD is so very kind we hope u stick around :wave:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Dego, vasp
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

li yu cen wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:13 am <trans data-src="Mr. Xard or anyone, please tell me how to use hull to set the picture red and green hma? I tried to use your parameter settings, but I did not. I don't know any coding, thank you for your help." data-dst="Xard先生或任何人,请告诉我如何使用船体设置图片的红色和绿色的沥青?我试着用你的参数设置,但我没有。我不知道任何编码,谢谢你的帮助。">Xard先生或任何人,请告诉我如何使用船体设置图片的红色和绿色的沥青?我试着用你的参数设置,但我没有。我不知道任何编码,谢谢你的帮助。</trans>!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
Try This version...
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah

Dego wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 am Hey, Xard. Why is the difference between xardfx 17 and xardfx 18? I have a buy on 17 and wait on 18?

Also there are no option for arrows on xardfx 18?
Hi Dego,
OOpS! My Bad, On FX17 I was testing halftrend with goldband and on FX18 I decided to drop halftrend and go back to signal line and price line instead.
I also decided to go back to directional trading off the Daily Open line - you do tend to lose out on reversals but you usually get the biggest chunk of the move for each day.

So in FX18 for a BUY to show, the price line has to be....
1) Above the Daily Open line
2) Above the Signal line (which it is not in the enclosed pic, hence the WAIT signal)
3) and the Goldband must be Blue

Hope this clarifies your query
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Dego, Jedidiah